Hey all
    Just a question reguarding the space bar on the bluetooth keyboard. Anyone else having problems that if u dont hit it exactly in the center it dont work? If i just graze the left or right side of the bar the space wont register. Also just to register normally i have to tap fairly hard, just asking. Anyone no the warrenty on this? If im the only one that cant get a space anywhere on the bar i want a new one. I have had it a few months now so i figure the source wont take it back,
    Thx keith
    09-16-12 10:48 PM
    Haven't had that problem yet! Had mine since release day!
    09-16-12 11:43 PM
    I haven't had that problem either and I've had mine since release as well.
    09-17-12 12:09 AM
    Ditto to release day and no issue.
    09-17-12 01:00 AM
    Nope.. works fine for me..
    And I have never had to tap hard.. Do u have a scratch guard on (don't really if that can cause capacitive touch problem)..
    09-17-12 07:29 AM
    No GreyGhostRos, I have not scratch guard. It is working very well without scratch guard. This Blackberry Mini Keyboard is a combination blackberry play book tablet. It gives good looking keyboard with folding case and a multi-touch touchpad.
    09-17-12 08:39 AM
    I have not had that problem, but what I do experience is the cursor will randonly appear on different lines or inbetween a word. Other than that I love it!!
    09-17-12 08:46 AM
    I have not had that problem, but what I do experience is the cursor will randonly appear on different lines or inbetween a word. Other than that I love it!!
    Ditto the no problems (mines sometimes too sensitive and gives me a double space and auto-inserts a period, but that's another issue).

I'm assuming the that when it is suddenly jumping elsewhere it is due to accidentally touching the touchpad. I use a BT mouse and I'd really love to find some way to turn off the touchpad on the keyboard (I don't find it works well, but I hate pretty much all touchpads so it's most likely just me).
    09-17-12 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD