Please do not reply to this thread as I will not reply. It would seem that yet again I have upset another moderator who has nothing better to do, because I responded to the Rochdale Cowboy in a provoking manner by saying "check the quality of your supplier".

My god people post bull**** and when the reply to bull**** is bull****, he doesn't get the flak I do. My advice would be telling the muppet to grow up but I'm glad it has finally come to this.

The innocent get punished and the dictators rule!
    Not 100% sure but I think this is where you need to go if the lead admin for the site you're troubled with doesn't lead to a satisfactory settlement: James Falconer, Community Manager

Other than that, I suggest you take 30 minutes (roughly) and learn how to have an infinite number of IP addresses and geographical locations.

I personally have always found the staff and volunteers here at CB and over at AC to be pretty reasonable and rational. Other places... not so much, which is why I no longer contribute to them.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-03-13 07:55 AM
    So much for not replying, haha. Good one
    he replies to people he likes, opinions that are logical and "clearly stated" (lol well not necessarily so, depends on his mood) and any segway that takes his fancy........As we all do sometimes....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-04-13 09:35 AM
    I ended up uninstalling Link as it wouldn't play ball. I had no problems with Desktop Manager so I'll just stick with that.
    06-04-13 12:29 PM
    he replies to people he likes, opinions that are logical and "clearly stated" (lol well not necessarily so, depends on his mood) and any segway that takes his fancy........As we all do sometimes....
    I'm new here but you seem truthful. Do I need this link in for my new playbooks.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-04-13 12:32 PM
    I'm new here but you seem truthful. Do I need this link in for my new playbooks.
    You do NOT need LINK. LINK is a newer version of Rim's software for backing up and restoring some of their devices. Link IS NEEDED for the new bb10 phones, z10 and q10, and it works for the Playbook. It does NOT work for the older phones where Desktop Software is still needed and Desktop Software also works for the PB.

Some folks have found it more reliable including our Dearly Departed (who/whom (never sure which) you remind me of) liked it better.
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    06-04-13 03:44 PM
    You do NOT need LINK. LINK is a newer version of Rim's software for backing up and restoring some of their devices. Link IS NEEDED for the new bb10 phones, z10 and q10, and it works for the Playbook. It does NOT work for the older phones where Desktop Software is still needed and Desktop Software also works for the PB.

Some folks have found it more reliable including our Dearly Departed (who/whom (never sure which) you remind me of) liked it better.
    As long as I don't need it thanks
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-04-13 03:53 PM
    You are very astute.....lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-04-13 06:15 PM

He's not dead.....He's just moved on....."It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.".....brings a tear to my eye...ok everybody...gather round....Kum ba yah, my lord.....

He'll be back....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-04-13 06:20 PM
    He's not dead.....He's just moved on....."It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.".....brings a tear to my eye...ok everybody...gather round....Kum ba yah, my lord.....

He'll be back....
    Looking to hook up a telly I'll bet.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-04-13 07:38 PM
    Quiet, man.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    06-04-13 08:55 PM
    It gets quite confusing....Doh!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-04-13 10:12 PM
    Or out walking the ducks.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-04-13 10:24 PM
    Or out walking the ducks.
    I actually prefer cats, now how's that for a coincidence.
    06-05-13 03:37 PM
    You remind me of someone...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-05-13 04:31 PM
    I don't like duck too greasy but I will eat all of the ducks out of principle
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-05-13 07:16 PM
    Well in that case instead of adopting 6 ducks like someone who use to be here, how about adopting a bunch of kittens?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-05-13 07:45 PM
    Well in that case instead of adopting 6 ducks like someone who use to be here, how about adopting a bunch of kittens?
    Because normal people refuse to EAT cats. However as you very well know I'm not NORMAL! They sat you taste cats just like chicken but it just proves that you have nine lives because it just so happens I don't like chicken. By the way that doesn't mean your safe.
    06-06-13 03:57 PM
    Because normal people refuse to EAT cats. However as you very well know I'm not NORMAL! They sat you taste cats just like chicken but it just proves that you have nine lives because it just so happens I don't like chicken. By the way that doesn't mean your safe.
    Not if you are under the spell of....BB finally does something right for the playbook!!!-puss_in_boots1.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 07:46 PM
    Most people make fun of LINK very badly. But it is a huge step up from DTM. But still sucks big time imo.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 02:26 AM
    Please do not reply to this thread as I will not reply. It would seem that yet again I have upset another moderator who has nothing better to do, because I responded to the Rochdale Cowboy in a provoking manner by saying "check the quality of your supplier".

My god people post bull**** and when the reply to bull**** is bull****, he doesn't get the flak I do. My advice would be telling the muppet to grow up but I'm glad it has finally come to this.

The innocent get punished and the dictators rule!
    Stop reply ing.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 03:14 AM
    Stop reply ing.
    O K
    06-07-13 06:18 AM
    Mmmm... cat.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 06:34 AM
    Mmmm... cat.
    List!
    Angus_CB likes this.
    06-07-13 06:40 AM
    List!
    Is this the third list now or have you underlined my name?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 07:55 AM
    Is this the third list now or have you underlined my name?
    Your name is in capital (red) letters and is double underscored.
    El Bori likes this.
    06-07-13 08:07 AM
102 1234 ...