BB bridge does not show all my contacts (well lets say lots of them not showing) from my BB phone (bold 9700) even when i search in the bridge from the playbook for a contact i am looking at on the BB it shows no result? anyone have ideas on whats going on or on how to fix this and is it a common issue?

Thanks
    06-17-12 08:56 AM
    I encountered that one too. Help please.... Anybody.
    06-17-12 09:31 AM
    If you only have a phone number, there's no reason for the PB to "see" them
    06-17-12 10:08 AM
    Just check that one out and its not showing contacts i have with both numbers, emails and web address etc, so that dont seem to be the problem? thanks anyway for the reply :-)
    06-17-12 11:00 AM
    I just looked at mine and it only shows my AT&T address book. I have an unknown list and an AT&T list on the phone. I just have to figure out how to merge the list into one. AT&T has a sync feature but that didn't do it.

OP- On the phone, click the bridge app>blackberry button>device properties and see if you can select more then one contact list. Mine is only showing the AT&T address book.
    Last edited by Chaddface; 06-17-12 at 11:29 AM.
    06-17-12 11:21 AM
    I just looked at mine and it only shows my AT&T address book. I have an unknown list and an AT&T list on the phone. I just have to figure out how to merge the list into one. AT&T has a sync feature but that didn't do it.
    Advanced OS & LED has a feature that merges contacts to default:

Free Advance OS and LED - Download Advance OS and LED - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Chaddface likes this.
    06-17-12 11:28 AM
    Advanced OS & LED has a feature that merges contacts to default:

Free Advance OS and LED - Download Advance OS and LED - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Vielen Dank. I was able to move all contacts into one list that now shows in the bridge contact list.

I hope fairycake can benefit from this information.

That app is full of features. I think I will give it a try. Thanks again.
    06-17-12 11:51 AM
    OP- On the phone, click the bridge app>blackberry button>device properties and see if you can select more then one contact list. Mine is only showing the AT&T address book.
    thank for that just checked and all my accounts are showing and ticked, so dont seem to be that one, hehe
    06-17-12 03:32 PM
    When you look at a contact on the PB does it show what list it is on? Are all your visbale contacts on the same list?
    06-17-12 04:11 PM
    when looking at the contact list through the bridge, i can see anything that say what list its from, nothing at all? the strange this is the contact list on the PB has all my contacts in and the same on the BB but the contacts in the bridge not? am sure this is not right
    06-18-12 04:48 PM
    It indicates which list the contact is on right above the number.
    In my case all contacts had to be in the AT&T address book in order to appear in the bridge contact list.

To see if you have multiple lists on the phone:
    From the address book go to options and see what's under the contact lists.
    06-18-12 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD