Sorry if this has already been posted, just could not find it. Anyway, no content showing in BB bridge. Spinning circle (busy) constantly showing. All notifications work for messages, calender , text,BBm but no content.
    I have no Bridge contacts, messages, texts, calender,BBM.
    This is just weird, everything was working fine after upgrade.
    *SMH*
    10-08-12 09:46 AM
    I too am currently having the same issue you described with some additional problems to boot. I have already started a thread on this which is here. So far the only advice that has been given is to first delete the bluetooth pairing from both your phone and playbook. Then uninstall bridge, perform a battery pull, then reinstall bridge (make sure you use the correct version for your phones OS if you download from rroyy.com). Then try repairing your devices.

This has not worked for me, but give it a try and who knows, it may work for you. Other than that I am going to try wiping my phone and reinstalling the OS since it seems to be more of a problem with the phone as apposed to the playbook.
    machfive likes this.
    10-08-12 10:06 AM
    Sorry if this has already been posted, just could not find it. Anyway, no content showing in BB bridge. Spinning circle (busy) constantly showing. All notifications work for messages, calender , text,BBm but no content.
    I have no Bridge contacts, messages, texts, calender,BBM.
    This is just weird, everything was working fine after upgrade.
    *SMH*
    It won't show Facebook notifications, if that's all that's on the bridge for some reason, delete on phone and PB screen opens up,for some reason it only accepts regular emails notes.
    10-08-12 11:23 AM
    Thanks, i will try that and see what happens.
    10-08-12 11:23 AM
    I finaly got mine working. What you may need to do if what I mentioned above doesn't work is to go ahead and reload your phone's OS using desktop manager. That is what I did and now everything is working like a charm.
    10-08-12 04:06 PM
    Deleting Bridge app from phone and re-pairing phone and playbook did the trick . Everything is back to normal.
    Thanks for the input.
    10-08-12 04:36 PM
    I am having similiar problems since the update of the pb os and the bridge app.... The playbook will be bridged for a while then disconnect. A battery pull, a pb restart, a delete all bluetooth, etc, etc. will allow a reconnect...then it disconnects again. Very annoying.
    10-11-12 05:36 PM