i have had my playbook for three weeks now and love it but in the last few days my BB Bridge stopped working. the corner used to glow red and ring, now it just shows a notification in the corner and when i click on it, it says no notifications.

Now it will not show me "all messages" and only show one of two email accounts i have setup.

thanks in advance to anyone that can shine a little light on this problem.
    06-02-11 09:35 PM
    I had this same issue. All I did was delete a couple of spam/unnecessary messages in my inbox for a few of my accounts and closed/re-opened the bridge message box and it worked fine.
    06-03-11 12:47 PM
    i have had my playbook for three weeks now and love it but in the last few days my BB Bridge stopped working. the corner used to glow red and ring, now it just shows a notification in the corner and when i click on it, it says no notifications.

Now it will not show me "all messages" and only show one of two email accounts i have setup.

thanks in advance to anyone that can shine a little light on this problem.
    OK, this might help. Every BlackBerry has a main "Messages" folder that consolidates all messages. If you go into this folder and select "Options" > "Inbox Settings" then check which Email Accounts you have checked. In order for the notifications to work properly, all accounts have to be checked.

Let me know if this works.
    06-03-11 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD