Couldn't find this topic by searching, so here goes...
    For now I have a Curve 8530, will be upgrading soon, also have PB 16GB.

I don't get to Bridge often, because of work schedule, but on 3 different occasions my Phone has rebooted while Bridged.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

I noticed this happens when bridged to PB for more than 30 minutes.

Thanks for any responses or flames, LOL.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    04-19-12 09:33 AM
    Do you have the latest Bridge version for your curve 8530? try this link
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-otas-712713/ and download the latest version. if you already have the latest version, try the version that comes before the newest that will solve it. i had the same problem myself too.
    Jeroen
    04-19-12 09:36 AM
    No I have never had that happen. How old is the battery in the curve?
    04-19-12 09:38 AM
    No I have never had that happen. How old is the battery in the curve?
    I just purchased a new battery 3 weeks ago.
    04-19-12 11:09 AM
    Do you have the latest Bridge version for your curve 8530? try this link
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-otas-712713/ and download the latest version. if you already have the latest version, try the version that comes before the newest that will solve it. i had the same problem myself too.
    Jeroen
    Yes, have up to date Bridge. I had this problem to with past version.

Most times it works like a charm, but throws me a bit when it happens right in the middle of me posting something LOL.
    04-19-12 11:11 AM
    Have you tried removing the pairing on both, reboot both and pair again? How old is the curve? Does it get hot?
    04-19-12 11:12 AM
    Have you tried removing the pairing on both, reboot both and pair again? How old is the curve? Does it get hot?
    I'm going to try removing and repairing. Purchased the 8530 as a refurbished from my carrier, Sprint.

No problems at all with phone since purchase, no it doesn't get hot. However, live on the US/Mexico border where average temp for this time of year is 90+ LOL. Noticed PB doesn't like sitting out in the Plaza on a hot day, the metal or frame heats up real quick.
    04-19-12 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD