First time on the road with my PB

USB port is wobbly, hard to charge, takes nearly 10 hours to charge through USB port
    will have to by a travel charger

Battery life is less than 5 hours, even with WIFI turned off
    just in standby mode most of the time

not reliable enough to be a reliable companion

last night I could not 121212 concert on Yahoo as the software is not compatible

had to go to ABC webside

did anyone ever watch a movie from the Video store? the choices of movies suck

we need some real choices from BB10
    12-13-12 07:03 PM
    Don't know, have two PB 16g when it first came out and 64g since last January no issues with usb ports PB charges up in about an hour or two, battery life depends on usage. Watch movies through browser works great. Goes everywhere I go great companion.
    12-14-12 04:34 PM
    I have two 64gb PBs.......i would say around 3 hours for a full charge and anything up to 8 hours mixed usage.....no probs with usb but bought a charger base a few months ago to save wear on the socket.
    12-14-12 05:23 PM
    Do ya feel better now? It bites your port is like that, mine is still solid like day one but I've had a rapid charger for most of it's life. You're battery life isn't normal. Maybe a backup and debrick is in order. I guess if the store sucks it sucks.
    12-14-12 05:30 PM
    I bought my PB 64gb in August of 2011 and paid nearly US $ 550 for it, so I am an early buyer, plus bought the keyboard about 8 months ago for full price
    I am using the rapid charger stand at home and it will charge in about 3 hours
    but using my BB USB charger which came with the PB takes overnight to charge,
    charging from a powered laptop USB port does not work at all, which I tried during the hurricane Sandy black out here in NYC,
    but I was able to charge my BB 9730 phone from my laptop

I need the PB during the day to go out on appointments, and have to turn on and off the PB so it will last me for 8 hours, just to check my contact list and send some emails,
    I will have to buy the portable / mobile rapid charger and carry it along to charge in some business center in between

My wife used the PB and played Angry Birds, but in 2 hours the battery is down to 25 %
    I use the PB in the Gym watching some U-tube documentaries while on the treadmill or bike, 75 minutes and the battery is half empty or less

don't get me wrong, my BP is fully utilized every day, plus I travel a lot, but still have to take my laptop along and leave it in the hotel room for back up
    and I thought I could travel lighter
    12-15-12 08:56 PM
    Have you checked that you don't have any Native email set up to MANUALLY sync - that has been implicated in battery drain. Also, some Android apps can continue to run even if they appear to be closed which can also cause drain.
    12-15-12 09:35 PM