unfortunately my playbook was left on to run flat. It does not seem to want to charge. I have tried pluging it in to the chrger and switching on and also switching on and pulging in. The response is the same - nothing when switched on it shows red and then flashes yellow half a dozen times and that's it. Any suggestions as to how to get it going again?
    11-26-13 03:19 AM
    Search for "stack charging" on here.

When PlayBook batteries go too flat they are a nightmare to resuscitate.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-26-13 03:36 AM
    unfortunately my playbook was left on to run flat. It does not seem to want to charge. I have tried pluging it in to the chrger and switching on and also switching on and pulging in. The response is the same - nothing when switched on it shows red and then flashes yellow half a dozen times and that's it. Any suggestions as to how to get it going again?
    The PB batteries do not like being run down to "flat" or what I have found is when you get to about 4/5 percent, things can/may go wonky.

You will have to "stack charge", meaning you place short charging cycles into the PB. Hence the name Stack Charging.

Plug in the OEM PB charger for about 5/8 min and then disconnect it. Don't try to get it to turn on yet, You will have to repeat this process until there is enough charge in the PB for it to fully boot up. This may take anywhere from 15/20 times. Don't try to use a phone charger, not enough juice/current, or you will be there till New Years.

c
    11-26-13 09:25 AM
    a surge protector comes in handy here...
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-26-13 09:43 AM
    a surge protector comes in handy here...
    Good Idea! Just walk by every 10/15 min and flips a switch.

c
    11-26-13 12:24 PM
    Good Idea! Just walk by every 10/15 min and flips a switch.

c
    yup,,, ,,, beats pullin' the plug over & over...
    11-26-13 03:53 PM