I know there are a few threads on battery life, but I am experiencing something different.

My battery life used to be amazing. Like many, it would go for a full day of moderate usage and still have 20-40% left.

This morning I took it off of my rapid charging pod and the battery said it had 98% - most other mornings it was always at 100% - so that was strange.

I spent less than an hour reading online news on the regular browser over wifi, and my batter dropped to 89%. I then spent a half hour or so trying to get the new bridge and BBM to work - battery was then at 79%. The PB has been sitting in its pouch on standby (or whatever) for the past few hours, and now it only has 66% left.

There is nothing running.

Any ideas?

I didn't add any new programs or make any changes recently.

Is anyone else experiencing a very sudden change in their battery performance?

I have until to tomorrow to return to Staples. I was on the fence, but I might now - just because the battery is giving me the willies!
    Last edited by rbenjamin; 05-02-11 at 09:05 AM.
    05-02-11 08:59 AM
    This has been discussed quite a bit in the other threads involving battery life, and I believe everyone has came to the conclusion that the battery meter reader isn't that accurate. This morning I woke up to my PB at 100%, left it on the charger while I showered, came back and it was at 98%. It dropped 2% while doing nothing, still on the charger.
    05-02-11 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD