Normally any usage will drop the battery rate a few percentage point. However, after half hour the battery remain 100%. Let's hope this is not a fake indication while the battery is draining internally. I did use Battery Guru to check it also indicated 100%. I also notice my battery health is at 84%. As far as I can remember this particular Playbook had 100% health. I'm a bit concerned being in a country that uses 240V to charge my Playbook might have an adverse effect on the battery health despite using the universal Rapid charger.
    02-04-13 07:57 AM
    Don't worry, no matter the country, no matter the voltage, it's the rapid charger that charges your PB, it won't affect the battery.
    Still weird though, your battery should have gone down a few percent after half an hour...
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    02-04-13 09:06 AM
    Don't worry, no matter the country, no matter the voltage, it's the rapid charger that charges your PB, it won't affect the battery.
    Still weird though, your battery should have gone down a few percent after half an hour...
    After one hour usage it drop only 2%. From that onwards, it behaves normally as the battery start draining as per my normal use. It almost seems to indicate an overcharge of the battery with the extra reservation of the power. Still can't get over the big drop of the battery health after only 21 recharged.
    02-04-13 01:37 PM
    Battery meter has never been reliable, good or bad results.
    02-04-13 02:01 PM
    Dont worry so much , i dont..... my battery health waivers between 96 and 86 percent health, and its over a year old now , my accual percent is 92 % health, its just an estimate anyways
    02-04-13 02:03 PM
    From Battery Guru you should also get voltage and watts on the screen and of course you can still export values to a spreadsheet or CSV data viewer. As has been said many times BG gets its values from the PB measurements fed to it. The true measurement of the potential of a battery is given when the current is very small. So if you want to get the best value for what voltage your battery has been charged to dim your screen, use airplane mode and only run BG. And of course you don't know the accuracy or precision of your measurement. Temperature is another variable.

This is probably much ado about nothing.
    02-04-13 04:34 PM
    Don,the worry ur battery is out of calibration. Run the battery down to 11% make z,sure you don't let it sleep then recharge, It should be fine after that. Also if u have not purchased battery Guru do so.
    02-04-13 05:27 PM
    I've seen a bug like this twice on 2 different PlayBook's with 1314. A reboot fixed the one and a few reboots fixed the other one. I have not seen it since and it's been a few months. Just a weird bug is all. Your PlayBook is fine.
    02-04-13 09:04 PM
    normally any usage will drop the battery rate a few percentage point. However, after half hour the battery remain 100%. Let's hope this is not a fake indication while the battery is draining internally. I did use battery guru to check it also indicated 100%. I also notice my battery health is at 84%. As far as i can remember this particular playbook had 100% health. I'm a bit concerned being in a country that uses 240v to charge my playbook might have an adverse effect on the battery health despite using the universal rapid charger.
    that is the reason why its a playbook :*
    02-05-13 05:39 AM