I dont know about you guys. But I noticed a serious difference on the battery life of my PB after I Installed 2.0 Beta.

Has anyone else noticed something like this? is there a hidden agreement i need to accept?
    10-20-11 12:56 AM
    Video Player thing again?

I've noticed decent battery life. Even while running heaps of Android apps (which I didn't do previously).
    It's important to note that the Android Player is *always* running, consuming RAM and possibly CPU. And some apps, like Whatsapp, are designed to run in background (even if you close Android Player).
    10-20-11 12:59 AM
    I'm actually noticing better battery life. I've been using it heaps all day, mucking around with Android apps for the first time, and I'm still at 74%!

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    10-20-11 01:30 AM
    that's good to hear. boot and restart process is much quicker when i compare it to my other PB.
    10-20-11 01:38 AM
    same here...battery life seems the same as the old version. i dont know if its just me, but i notice apps and stuff opens faster and it seems more speeder. i could be wrong.
    10-20-11 01:42 AM
    I've noticed that I'm no longer able to charge through a computer. It has a tendancy to fluctuate going up or down a couple of percent, but no improvement.
    10-20-11 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD