hi just want to share my experience with the playbook its been 4 days since i last charge my playbook and i have use it for 1 1/2 hours every day i have watch a couple of video maybe 2 bours and my barrerie still says 35% i think that its very good i will continue posting the experience
    05-02-11 10:03 AM
    hi just want to share my experience with the playbook its been 4 days since i last charge my playbook and i have use it for 1 1/2 hours every day i have watch a couple of video maybe 2 bours and my barrerie still says 35% i think that its very good i will continue posting the experience
    What type of usage during the 1.5h every day?

Wifi and bluetooth on? What level of screen brightness?
    05-02-11 10:28 AM
    Only 1 1/5 hour usage a day = amazing battery life on any device...

Plus you left out some key details: When not using your PlayBook do you turn it off or let it go to sleep? BlueTooth and/or Bridge? Screen settings?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD