ok..i was art home yesterday so i said let me see for how long this badboy can run while being heavily used..

i turned on the wifi, the bridge and bluetooth..then i downloaded NFS..kept it playing...open other aps..watched movies throughout..

it took around 5.5-6 hours before complete drainage with heavy use..ofcourse the use was over the board...you could do probably 2-3 things at the same time (mostly the bridge to be on and watching a movie for instance)..for people who listen to audio files while reading something or browsing and having the bridge connected..

so overall you would get 5-6 hours if you kill the device but more realistically around 7-8 hourse with a bit of more moderate use...
    which is not bad really...
    06-11-11 01:31 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/battery-life-622378/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-11 01:34 AM
    narci,

the link you posted is talking actually about how the battery got affected after the update..mine is more of the battery performance..

its an anti whine post...lol
    06-11-11 01:37 AM
    my battery life can last for about 16 hours in my moderate way of use, browser with 2 tabs open, facebook app, and gaming, I never experience to use it for 16hours but 10hours with 40% battery life remaining.
    06-11-11 03:10 AM
    narci,

the link you posted is talking actually about how the battery got affected after the update..mine is more of the battery performance..

its an anti whine post...lol
    Updates directly reflect battery performance.

Do a search on 'battery' you'll see how each firmware affected battery perfomance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-11 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD