Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but I was watching a YouTube video and in the suggested videos the below was listed. I don't have a Playbook (even though I want one haha). I thought I'd share as it may fix some of the issues some of you have been having with the battery not charging or the Playbook not turning on.

Hopefully this helps someone.

05-30-13 01:15 AM
    Thanks but this was probably posted a thousand times by now. This is the 'last resort' method that would not be recommended for the technologically challenged. Search 'Stack Charge Method' in the forums or Google and try those first. Much safer. This is a very informative video though. I remember watching it a while back.
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    05-30-13 01:31 AM
    If you had watched the video you'd know that for the first 3 minutes it covers stack charging... the rest of the video covers what to do if the stack charging doesn't work.

I love it when a repair video gives me a plan A and a plan B. In this case he gives a detailed explanation of the problem, A.1, A.2 and B.

Great video!

Posted via talented thumbs
    FF22 likes this.
    06-01-13 06:59 AM
    I liked it, too. Curious about some aspects, I did look up that charger in the video - around $100 US. But I don't understand some aspects (my lack of electronics background) - I gather the unit used needs to be attached to a car-type battery and cannot just be plugged into a wall circuit at home. Also warnings might be more pronounced since lithium based batteries can be well, explosive.
    06-01-13 08:34 AM