Is it normal for battery to drain about 2% per hour when not being used. i had left wifi and bluetooth on but they were not connected to anything. Unplugged around 5am and was at 85% at 2pm without any use.
    01-24-12 02:54 PM
    I think regardless when you wifi and bluetooth turned on but not connected, it still will drain your battery. I would just turn it off and turn it on when needed.
    01-24-12 03:03 PM
    I see it seems to vary with some PBs. I timed mine yesterday because of a previous thread on this. PB at 100% at 7am, wifi and BT on, no open apps. By 7pm and 30min of staggered use, I was at 95%.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 01-24-12 at 09:03 PM. Reason: correction
    Willard814 likes this.
    01-24-12 03:07 PM
    I just turn mine to airplane mode when I'm not using it and it barely loses anything after hours in that mode.
    01-24-12 03:37 PM
    Is it normal for battery to drain about 2% per hour when not being used. i had left wifi and bluetooth on but they were not connected to anything. Unplugged around 5am and was at 85% at 2pm without any use.
    This isn't very normal, but why do you think it was because you left Bluetooth and WiFi turned on? There are other reasons why it may drain the battery that fast.

Are you on the 2.0 beta? Did you leave any apps running while it was in standby? How long had it been since you last restarted the tablet? And do you ever run GPS apps?
    01-24-12 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD