Hello everyone just got my used 32 gb playbook and love it. Question I have a rapid charger and regular one. Which one should I be using? I went from boring ipad 3 to this and let me tell you this does not feel like a downgrade at all...from what I use so far it fts my needs and I just scratched the surface. Thanks in advance
    04-06-12 06:41 PM
    If you use the PB while charging, the rapid charger should be a better option. Otherwise, there shouldn't be any difference.
    peter9477 likes this.
    04-06-12 06:55 PM
    Doesn't matter. Wouldn't recommend using it when charging... or any phone for that matter. I was once told that the radiation emission increases like mad when a mobile device is on charge.
    04-06-12 07:07 PM
    Thanks letting it charge now and getting off lol I'm already half deaf
    04-06-12 07:10 PM
    Use the rapid charger, this will help prevent any unwanted damage to the USB port.
    peter9477 likes this.
    04-06-12 07:29 PM
    I use the rapid charger mostly. This saves the usb from ware and tear.
    peter9477 likes this.
    04-06-12 07:37 PM
    Doesn't matter. Wouldn't recommend using it when charging... or any phone for that matter. I was once told that the radiation emission increases like mad when a mobile device is on charge.
    Bunk... If you're concerned about "radiation emission" you shouldn't be using technology anyway. If you're happy to use a PlayBook in general, using it on a charger is just as safe.
    Hgouck likes this.
    04-06-12 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD