Hello,
    I have a question, I have a new Playbook 16GB and after inserting the charger to plug the battery indicator does not move me as if dont charging, but it is warmer and a little behind when you remove, PB normal go.
    Lenz, until we have more than 20% of the batteries, I can not do update.

Some advice??
    thank you
    12-13-11 08:58 AM
    Do the update with the charger plugged in. Mine has no indication of charging/charged other than the screen icon, upper right corner. The light doesn't indicate anything.
    12-13-11 09:14 AM
    when u put the PB on stand by, and then plug it in without waking it up, does it wake up on its own when you plug it in?
    12-13-11 09:17 AM
    in the upper right corner indicates charging, but % not raise
    I'll try to keep him on the charger 2-3 hours, what to do with them
    12-13-11 09:25 AM
    does the % go down with time? My first PB, it would wake up when i plug it in, but does not indicate charging and % goes down with time. Although it doesnt happen all the time, i still exchanged it
    12-13-11 09:32 AM
    in the upper right corner indicates charging, but % not raise
    I'll try to keep him on the charger 2-3 hours, what to do with them
    Here is a sound advice- charge your PB for at least 8-12 hours (which is equivalent to overnight charging). New unit tends to come in with almost a dead battery (charge perspective), so a good charge is required.

Yes you need 20% to be able to do the software upgrade, that you can do in a few hours. If you want to play around with do so, but keep it the PB plugged into the charger for several hours (overnight charging equivalent).

As your PB is new I will also recommend doing a battery calibrations soon. After you have charged your PB to the fullest (100%), use the PB until the device shuts down by itself (that is loses all its charge), charge it full again and use it. Repeat this process as it helps to reset the battery to work well.

Also get the Battery guru app from the app world, its cheap but is an excellent app to monitor battery heath and status.

All the best
    12-13-11 09:33 AM
    Thanks you advice

leave it on the charger and we hope to launch

12-13-11 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD