hello, I'm planing to use my playbook for school work... to get the best battery life, ill skip the update so I only have the browser... the bar files I would need is, messages app, docs to go, pictures, adobe, file manager, calculator calender and blackberry world... does somebody have these bar files?
    06-30-17 09:58 PM
    Your best bet in this case would be to do a "Google" 'Playbook Bar files'
    06-30-17 11:58 PM
    Search this forum. The system bar files have been posted.
    07-01-17 08:58 AM
    I found them and downloaded them
    07-02-17 08:04 PM
    Playbook-QNX, the best way to maintain full battery, especially while doing schoolwork is to use the AC Power Adapter, then your Playbook is always charged, also the Playbook runs faster, especially the browser when it is getting full power (I have all the updates). I have the Rapid Charger + the 32gb 4G LTE with it's 50% faster processor, along with the Dolphin Browser, I am also able to access most things Google. Just a suggestion.
    12-13-17 06:00 AM
    hello, I'm planing to use my playbook for school work... to get the best battery life, ill skip the update so I only have the browser... the bar files I would need is, messages app, docs to go, pictures, adobe, file manager, calculator calender and blackberry world... does somebody have these bar files?
    Is the update really that bad for the battery? I was late to the PlayBook party so I wouldn't have heard anything about the update when it was recent (so, you know, all those years ago)... but of anything that little tablet is lacking, battery life would be very last on my list. I find it quite stellar, honestly.
    12-13-17 07:09 AM