I'm a scout for a mlb team and I'm scouting single A ball tonight in lakewood new jersey. First time I'm using playbook at the park. Doing well so far.
    07-03-12 05:50 PM
    I think I can see the HUMIDITY in the air! I thought you were dumping that damned device!
    07-03-12 06:15 PM
    I'm glad to see that the PB is performing well. A lot of the MLB ballparks as well as many other arenas (there's only one true sport.....baseball.......except for hockey amongst our neighbors to the north) have wifi available. In some cases there's an open profile while many have password protected wifi in the press box area.

Now, all we need is a way to keep score using our PB.
    07-03-12 06:23 PM
    I think I can see the HUMIDITY in the air! I thought you were dumping that damned device!
    It's like the mob. You cannot get away from playbook.
    07-03-12 09:30 PM
    Hey, on a non-PlayBook related note, can you make sure in your scouting that the Phillies make a steal of a trade to get some prime young talent in their farm system that can help the big league club within a couple years?

Incidentally, that's cool that you are able to use your PlayBook at the ballpark. I should seriously consider doing that (taking my PlayBook and/or TouchPad with me) when I go to major and minor league games.
    07-03-12 10:09 PM
    Sounds like a cool job. Jealous!
    07-04-12 10:21 AM
    Jersey FTW!!
    07-04-12 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD