12-11-12 09:28 PM
284 ... 89101112
tools
    Roto....... I hate to break it to ya.... But..... WE ARE the Professional Help... LOL
    02-25-12 03:31 PM
    LMAO! OK! I needed that jafobabe. We've had almost 4ft of snow in the last 3 days and I was headed out the door to shovel and warm the blower up when I read your post. Just the ticket to improve my mood. Good one!!
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 02-25-12 at 04:02 PM.
    jafobabe likes this.
    02-25-12 03:47 PM
    I opened this thread thinking I can't see anything wrong maybe I will. Read this to see what I missed and assumed that the faults would be user glitches have ha ha but I must agree with this post and add in am a die hard BB fan and nothing will shake me...I have always felt serious phone users use BB and I stuff is for those who wish just entertainment but that is just my opinion... To me the playbook is well.. Sacred..I live mine and even talk to her to scare my family from thinking they should touch her lol..BB reigns in my world. And I joke with clients when their phone drops the call etc it is because they do not have a BB..
    02-25-12 03:50 PM
    Hilarious, don't change anything. Thanks for the humour. This would fit on 2 1/2Men or I love Lucy!
    I envision this as 100% Phil in Modern Family, LOL !
    mzceetee likes this.
    02-25-12 04:15 PM
    sweet sweet
    02-25-12 09:20 PM
    It was inevitable. Some people are so bitter and miserable that they can't stand seeing others have some fun. Please just ignore it. And any future ones that ooze up also.

Ooze? I thought that required at least some form, at least a little gelatinous substance? Seems to me they run in and just try and stink up the place, like an excited or nervous puppy. Maybe we should roll up some newspaper and swat Spot?
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-25-12 11:16 PM
    LOL Yeah, you're right. Very apt description.
    02-26-12 01:40 AM
    I was surfin the web on the PB and ran across an article that if you put just a little bit of baking soda in the dog's water .. they won''t stink up the place.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-26-12 01:45 AM
    LOL. Excellent idea! I've never heard that one. We'll try it, as I know there's more to come.

On another note, I fear with the update and the number of new PB owners showing up, there will be a lot of new sad stories added to this thread
    02-26-12 02:03 AM
    I will have to start regulating my usage to a certain number of hours a day. I might try and find a way to short the battery so that it lasts only a couple of hours at a time.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-26-12 05:39 AM
    I am having an *issue*.... I can't seem to put my precious down to load up the dishwasher! Earlier I was able to redirect her attention by watching the countdown of the ebay auction, long enough to get my clothes washed and dried.

What is wrong with my precious???
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-26-12 10:51 PM
    I'm still the little fish swimming in an ocean of Isharks but they can not touch me, for I am a PB owner and operator.

Yea, though I walk in shadow in the valley of Apple, they shall not bother me none, for I can multitask and I have the Press Reader App and will therefore be better informed at all times than the denizens of the Appleverse.

And quote me not yon Android, for we are well rounded human beings, not stupid little green droids that live on honeycombs and ice cream sandwiches.

OS2 Rules.OK!
    02-26-12 11:14 PM
    I am having an *issue*.... I can't seem to put my precious down to load up the dishwasher! Earlier I was able to redirect her attention by watching the countdown of the ebay auction, long enough to get my clothes washed and dried.

What is wrong with my precious???
    Be careful!!!! I've noticed that whereas it was hard enough to put my PB down, since 2.0 it is much worse. I think this may be happening to you. I believe with the update PBs now emit a neurochemical that compels you to never release it. RIM and their darn biocomputer department!! Have you noticed a tingling in your hands or leg when the PB is in your lap? If so, that's what it is.

I'm noticing a number of new life ruining symptoms since 2.0. I'm documenting them now.
    02-26-12 11:26 PM
    I'm still the little fish swimming in an ocean of Isharks but they can not touch me, for I am a PB owner and operator.

Yea, though I walk in shadow in the valley of Apple, they shall not bother me none, for I can multitask and I have the Press Reader App and will therefore be better informed at all times than the denizens of the Appleverse.

And quote me not yon Android, for we are well rounded human beings, not stupid little green droids that live on honeycombs and ice cream sandwiches.

OS2 Rules.OK!
    LOL. Very good!
    02-26-12 11:28 PM
    Be careful!!!! I've noticed that whereas it was hard enough to put my PB down, since 2.0 it is much worse. I think this may be happening to you. I believe with the update PBs now emit a neurochemical that compels you to never release it. RIM and their darn biocomputer department!! Have you noticed a tingling in your hands or leg when the PB is in your lap? If so, that's what it is.

I'm noticing a number of new life ruining symptoms since 2.0. I'm documenting them now.
    ... OMG!! How did you know?!?!??!?! ..

I am so glad you are documenting this as I believe it will become an epidemic, and more users will succum to this!

How will we all survive??
    02-26-12 11:35 PM
    Who needs a Harley, when one has a PlayBook?
    Cracklen likes this.
    02-27-12 01:25 AM
    Didn't know where to post this and didn't want to start a new thread, but is this pitiful or what? I was doing a little furniture repair this evening and had the PB in the shop with me doing a little CB reading and some browsing between staining sessions, when I got to the nasty part of rubbing and wiping. Well, stain all over my hands and couldn't navigate on the PB, so I bent down and tried using my nose. Not accurate but worked after frustrated attempts. Just as I was thinking to myself how sad this was, man, just put the thing away!! when in walks my wife. She just looks for a moment, shakes her head, rolls her eyes, turns and walks out muttering "I don't even want to know what your doing, don't want to know, you're hopeless" Crap!! She always catches me in situations like that. I need to get rid of this thing.
    If they handed out gold medals for being awkward I would have a cupboard full of them, so here's a tip, buy yourself a little bluetooth mouse, (less than $30.00 on Ebay), no more awkward PB moments, especially when the PB is mounted on the dash of the KW
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-27-12 01:26 AM
    New slogan: Get a life, get a PlayBook.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-27-12 01:27 AM
    Thats absolutely true, same thing happened to me with my cousin, tho i just had it for 2 months, i say it will happen a lot more when i get to college
    02-27-12 01:29 AM
    OS2 destroyed my marriage.
    02-27-12 01:30 AM
    New slogan: Get a life, get a PlayBook.
    Good one. But in my case "Ruin Your life, get a PlayBook" is more apt.
    02-27-12 01:50 AM
    BUMP
    pure awesomeness
    Cracklen likes this.
    03-08-12 04:00 PM
    Thanks for the bump !

Would have missed this due to the title but took a chance today LOL

Also subsequent story re: nosing a PB, and being caught in act by significant 'other' .... LOL

btw, I don't have a PB yet, but just like to dropon CB (too often-too long) to absorb any news, tips/tricks to potentially use in the future. Dread (the thought) how much time I'll spend on PB related scenarios when I do acquire a unit
    Last edited by Cracklen; 03-08-12 at 04:38 PM.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    03-08-12 04:27 PM
    Hey Roto!

Still waiting for the MURSE! Where is it..... I want pictures.
    03-12-12 11:55 PM
    LOL jafobabe! I thought you already forgot it by now lmao!XD
    03-12-12 11:57 PM
284 ... 89101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD