It's very obvious that this forum is not impartial, and except for the troll visits, members here are not sharing the bad side of owning a PB. I will now be truthful and enlighten those that want to know the truth.

First, I have become hateed and shunned by my co-workers. First it was due to me owning the first PB in the company, now that most everyone has one or is getting one, it is still because I was the first one to have one in the company, and because my boss is thankful for pushing the idea and brings that fact up often. I now have my own motorcycle parking space and a special dock for my PB. Jealousy. an evil emotion.

My family is now displeased with me because they are now eating crow. With two iPads in the house first and me heralding the attributes of the PB before they bought them, telling them they would be sorry, I am now shunned and ignored. My wife bought one and my daughter is about to get her's, yet they begrudge me running around the house singing the " I told you so" song. What's up with that?

They also say I spend too much time on my PB rather than interacting with them. Duhh! Who wouldn't? I can't help it. Besides, I video chat to my wife all the time, and as soon as my daughter has her's, I'll start talking to her again too.

My friends quit calling me or coming over. They say all I do is talk about my PB. My PB this and my PB that, blah blah blah. I show them videos, I'm always showing them photos, games, and my newest apps. But my favorite is to open up several apps, and while running in the background, start a movie. Hey! I'm trying to help and educate them. My gosh, I'm becoming obnoxious!!!

Some of my ex-motorcycle riding buddies say I'm more interested in riding with my PB than riding with them. Well of course, my PB is always ready to go, is better to look at, keeps me entertained, is more loyal, there when I need it and quiet when I want it to be. When I need directions, I trust it more than them. Who needs friends?

I quit watching my favorite shows, I'm on my PB. I quit reading, I'm on my PB. When I should be sleeping , I'm on my PB. When I should be taking a shower, I'm on my PB. Eating? No time, I'm on my PB. ( good PB diet). Brush my teeth? Hah! PB time. I only go to work now because I can use a PB there.

I'm now catching myself walking up to total strangers and showing them my PB. I follow them and don't stop until I've gotten to the demo movie.

You see? it goes on and on. The PB has ruined my life. It will ruin yours! And I know I'm not the only one!

I'm sorry, but it had to be said.

Edit: I have to come clean with it all. The worst I left off. It is so bad I actually made a man purse to carry my PB when it's too warm to carry in my jacket. But I made it out of leather, held it in front of my truck exhaust pipe to get an odor, roughed it up a lot so it looks like I fight a lot or am very adventurous, bought some chewing tobacco, chewed some and spit a little on it (after I got sick) and put some NASCAR and MMA stickers on it. Pretty manly looking if I must say so myself. This PB is ruining me. Thanks RIM!
    this wasn't a funny post...actually it is pretty stupid
    Cee134 likes this.
    04-02-12 11:32 AM
    I don't post much but regularly read the forums. I can't help but keep coming back to this thread for a real laugh. I also did what some other posters have done and copied it, posting it at work where it was a hit. We need more this here. Rotor, where is the continuation? I'm already experiencing the ruination myself so I know you're worse! LOL Come on! Update it!
    12-11-12 12:05 AM
    Oh great! Thanks a lot for busting my delusion. I was starting to feel ok carrying it this way. Maybe if I painted it red and put a large white cross on it people would think it was a medic pack, or that I'm Swiss.
    It's a satchel not a man purse
    waterlilly10 and rotorwrench like this.
    12-11-12 09:20 AM
    this wasn't a funny post...actually it is pretty stupid
    Jokes on you if you spent the time to read it then reply
    12-11-12 09:22 AM
    Jokes on you if you spent the time to read it then reply
    He's just a bitter person that can't stand to see others have some harmless fun. He has my pitty.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    12-11-12 04:38 PM
    You are a cold person. You dare make light of the downward spiral of my life at the hands of an electronic device? I'm trying to help others by being honest and forthcoming, which no one else has seen fit to do, yet you laugh?! Shame on you!!!
    I know your post is older, but I also have a terrible problem with this site -I cannot get off it. Either I'm posting or reading posts. This is serious - I'm losing all my facebook friends due to neglect! Is there no help for us?
    rotorwrench likes this.
    12-11-12 08:56 PM
    I - I'm losing all my facebook friends
    You say that like it's a bad thing...
    rotorwrench likes this.
    12-11-12 09:16 PM
    I know your post is older, but I also have a terrible problem with this site -I cannot get off it. Either I'm posting or reading posts. This is serious - I'm losing all my facebook friends due to neglect! Is there no help for us?
    The fact that this thread is almost a year old and should be gone, proves there is no help nor hope
    12-11-12 09:26 PM
    You say that like it's a bad thing...
    Cee134 likes this.
    12-11-12 09:28 PM
284 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD