Finally reunited. What a long day.

Great read, nice job. Soon they will be opening a PB Anonymous club here in Washington state. Space is limited so please sign up before March 31st.
    Once OS2 shows some of the power of this beast, they will be opening a PB Unanimous Club

Don't any of you be getting your pb's pregnant!!!
    Always use (screen) protection...
    02-09-12 09:52 PM
    Awesome!! At first I was like "damn, not another one of these posts". lol
    waterlilly10 and rotorwrench like this.
    02-09-12 09:53 PM
    LOL I can't stop really Laughing Out Loud! This is THE best thread....

02-09-12 10:02 PM
    I'm scared... haha... I'm attached to my Curve, how much more if I bought a Playbook
    02-09-12 10:06 PM
    That would mean you swing both ways
    02-09-12 10:16 PM
    LOL ☺ I'm so glad to know I'm not alone with my addiction to my PB.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-09-12 10:17 PM
    I need a LOL Button!
    rotorwrench and cntrydncr223 like this.
    02-09-12 10:18 PM
    My pb obession had me capturing the great sunset tonight. I won't reveal my mph like they did in the "awesome pb moment" thread...it's only a 10 sec video, hit the link...

rotorwrench likes this.
    02-09-12 10:27 PM
    Cool vid! Looks like about 120kph to me
    02-09-12 10:35 PM
    id have to say after reading this i was busting up to think there's a support group for all us pb owners i got mine on day 1 and have to say everyday i'm finding new and fun ways to use it with every update it gets better and better and with the 2.0 coming can stop the "maxipad" people from saying oh no native email well blah... i've had maxipad users try to use my PlayBook and they all say the same thing they like the way it feels in the hand you can put it in your pocket no need to get a special bag for it and to only add to my PlayBook i recenlty got teh charger stand for those of you who don't have it yet it only enhances your connection to the PlayBook....
    02-09-12 10:38 PM
    No kidding boys and girls, when OS 2.0 comes out it will be next to impossible to put it down. The result will be a crazy increase in divorce rates.
    I resolved the issue ... Kept the Harley and the Playbook. Life just doesn't get much better!
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-09-12 10:45 PM
    I only had my PB for a couple months and I'm already pretty addicted to it. And everytime someone sees me holding it, they get pretty interested in knowing what it is.
    02-09-12 10:58 PM
    I'm dreading Valentines day. I. have to find a way to stay off of this thing for like 12 hours. I'm only human!!
    02-09-12 11:20 PM
    No, your misery has company. And the numbers appear to keep growing. We appear to have a large number of members with some serious problems.
    02-09-12 11:45 PM
    It would be easier to "watch my favorite shows" on the PlayBook if they hurried up and got that goddamn Netflix app.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    02-09-12 11:55 PM
    Well I beat my booze addiction a good while ago, but quitting my PB addiction will be much more difficult if not impossible.
    One good thing, my wife wholeheartedly supports my PB habit.
    Good thread guys, lots of fun.
    02-10-12 12:06 AM
    Addiction sounds like a bad thing. I prefer to think of it as a beautiful symbiotic relationship
    jafobabe and cntrydncr223 like this.
    02-10-12 12:16 AM
    Funny thing is iwn a lot of the leading gadgets, and the PB is the one i take around with me the most, I have a friend who works for RIM and she's always really happy to see me whip it out, play with it and show it off to people, the Playbook that is.
    you naughty thing lol.
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    02-10-12 12:23 AM
    Well I beat my booze addiction a good while ago, but quitting my PB addiction will be much more difficult if not impossible.
    One good thing, my wife wholeheartedly supports my PB habit.
    Good thread guys, lots of fun.
    A very sincere congratulations on the first, but on the second, I'm afraid you're done for. Your wife isn't helping either and I know you know what she is, a codependent. Or do you have a clause in your insurance listing her as the beneficiary if you're committed ? Might better look into that.
    waterlilly10 and cntrydncr223 like this.
    02-10-12 12:36 AM
    i am not alone. i am not alone. i am not alone :-)
    02-10-12 01:18 AM
    Great Sheakspearian!
    waterlilly10 likes this.
    02-10-12 04:54 AM
    Another thing that I found out, PB is BAD for your pocket!
    I meant, not that it can't fit into you back pocket, it can, but it's hurting your savings!
    Why? Well, got this nice -but underrated- charging pod for PB from CB ( I will support CB as long as I could), and I put it in my office.
    Had a great time with it, charge my PB while playing some good music is fantastic when you're working long hours..
    And one day I bring it home coz of long vacation, and after that, I need to bring it with me from home to the office and vice-versa..
    Now I'm thinking to get another charging pod! Da*n it!
    02-10-12 05:49 AM
    No iPads in my house but much of the rest is very similar. I love my PB. I convinced a co-worker to get one for his Mom and he is a serious Android fan (fool ). Waaiting impatiently for the OS update!
    02-10-12 06:28 AM
    Should have my "new" BB 9000 in the mail today...and if I stay on the BlackBerry side of things, I'll probably grab a PlayBook to compliment it and sell my iPad2. I had a PB briefly during my first 9000 trial, and (like the 9900) didn't give it proper time.

Plus...after reading & listening to a lot lately, I'm becoming less & less of an Apple fan every day too...
    02-10-12 06:58 AM
    Too Funny. Good one
    waterlilly10 and rotorwrench like this.
    02-10-12 07:12 AM
284 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD