LOL..... I just PM'd her.... neener neener nee ner.
    LOL My gosh! You are so evil!!. Paybacks baby!
    8230 and jafobabe like this.
    02-08-12 09:17 PM
    LOL My gosh! You are so evil!!. Paybacks baby!
    OooOOooo I'm getting really scared! Who ya gonna tell... my birds? LOL

Oh, and my birds do dance to the music from my PB.. I need to do a vid the next time.
    Last edited by jafobabe; 02-08-12 at 09:53 PM.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-08-12 09:50 PM
    OooOOooo I'm getting really scared! Who ya gonna tell... my birds? LOL

Oh, and my birds do dance to the music from my PB.. I need to do a vid the next time.
    Haha Just wait, they may dance, but I'll make them angry!!
    jafobabe and waterlilly10 like this.
    02-08-12 10:24 PM
    Best. Post. Ever.
    02-08-12 10:25 PM
    nice one,

I like to post this to facebook and let my friends learn how awesome the playbook is.
    waterlilly10 and rotorwrench like this.
    02-08-12 10:58 PM
    I carry mine with me all the time I bought one for my sister in law she can' t seem to put it down!!!!!
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-08-12 11:11 PM
    you poor poor man, i thought i had it bad! your story must be shared with the world.
    haha
    waterlilly10 and rotorwrench like this.
    02-08-12 11:22 PM
    The absolute worst thing about your OP is that it's too hilarious. I must apologize, but I copied and pasted it into an email to my better half... we each have a PB AND a motorcycle... he's sure to die laughing...
    OMG, I did the same thing!
    waterlilly10 likes this.
    02-08-12 11:33 PM
    Great post OP.....

Had me fooled as well. I laughed so loud that my Siberian Husky thought she had done something wrong and ran under the coffee table to hide!!
    off-topic: my husky does that too lol

On-topic: I HATE MY PB IT MAKES ME LATE FOR CLASS, but then it reminds where my class is and when it starts and to rub its self in my face it tells me what papers are due for that day
    rotorwrench and jafobabe like this.
    02-08-12 11:38 PM
    I've read this completely through twice and still cannot restrain the laughter!

Six years ago, my husband complained of my addiction to what he felt to be a passing fad. When I speak of upgrades, he doesn't blink an eye.

i remember seeing one of RIM's early devices. It was 1996...and it was like the ultimate pager. I remember thinking, 'That's the future.'

I never thought I could afford what would become BlackBerry or the impact it would have on my life. Tweaking BlackBerrys...a hobby I wish was a job!
    rotorwrench and waterlilly10 like this.
    02-08-12 11:46 PM
    I'm sorry, but just a few minutes ago the Thanks button re-appeared on everyones posts finally and I got off three Thanks, then poof! They all disappeared again! There are so many posters I want to thank for the compliments and great posts but I can't right now. But I will. What's important is that we had fun with it. Many of you may have smiled or laughed, but I did too. Many funny posts here today. Thank you again
    waterlilly10 likes this.
    02-08-12 11:58 PM
    one of my friend was absent for 2 days because of fever, fever due to too much playing of games in PB, while my other friend was'nt able to send his report because of same reason playing modern combat in pb, I told him 'I saw you making a report right? how come you didn't finish it' he answered 'the playbook is calling me to play the game' hahaha! its crazy, they can't put the playbook down, its so addictive.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-09-12 12:06 AM
    You are a cold person. You dare make light of the downward spiral of my life at the hands of an electronic device? I'm trying to help others by being honest and forthcoming, which no one else has seen fit to do, yet you laugh?! Shame on you!!!
    hee hee hee
    for shame, for shame!!

VERY refreshing to have a lighthearted, funny post.
    So many of them now are the same tired story.
    Thanks so much for brightening up my day!
    02-09-12 12:31 AM
    Awesome post.

I'm really feeling the side effects of PBitis right now. Should be sleeping but playing games, browsing, and telling people about it instead. :P
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-09-12 12:45 AM
    hee hee hee
    for shame, for shame!!

VERY refreshing to have a lighthearted, funny post.
    So many of them now are the same tired story.
    Thanks so much for brightening up my day!
    You're very welcome. And thank you for reading and participating. But I have to go, I'm taking the suggestion of another member and putting some tire tracks on my murse. Maybe I won't get those funny looks tomorrow. I hate it when women roll their eyes at me and shake their head. I get that too much lately. My ex-friend's 5 year old daughter even did it today when I put the murse on. But I don't think she could see the tobacco spit stains though.
    jafobabe and waterlilly10 like this.
    02-09-12 12:50 AM
    You mean there are people out there that actually go out without a Playbook tucked in their purse/murse? I don't know how many times a day i"ll say, "hang on, let me just grab my playbook and look that up for you." Don't have to get up, as of course my PB is right at my side.

Wait for it to boot up?

Heck no, we PB owners just Swipe and Go.,

Who needs a laptop anymore? Not sure, well let me just grab my playbook and look that up for you.
    Well, I was forced to admit one of the real reasons I bought a laptop was to support my BlackBerry habit.

Really, it doesn't just support my habit, but that of the rest of my family, also. I've been teaching them how to make it better, but they still haven't caught up yet!
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-09-12 01:25 AM
    I've read this completely through twice and still cannot restrain the laughter!

Six years ago, my husband complained of my addiction to what he felt to be a passing fad. When I speak of upgrades, he doesn't blink an eye.

i remember seeing one of RIM's early devices. It was 1996...and it was like the ultimate pager. I remember thinking, 'That's the future.'

I never thought I could afford what would become BlackBerry or the impact it would have on my life. Tweaking BlackBerrys...a hobby I wish was a job!
    You shouldn't be laughing. This is a serious malady for many PB owners and the truth is finally coming to light. Future and new owners need to be warned. My life is not the only one to be ruined.
    02-09-12 10:15 AM
    my absolute favorite post! i thought it was just me! im glad we can share our misery! lol. with your permission sir i want to copy and paste this everwhere i can!!!!
    waterlilly10 likes this.
    02-09-12 10:18 AM
    Funny post. I'm just going to tell you that I have become a BlackBerry fanatic and besides getting several new OS7 users I have found that selling the Playbook to people at the current prices is just easy. I count ten people that got it from my presentation.

Actually, I don't work for BB or any sales group. I just love BB and I'm ticked off by all the negative media out there. Sure, there is this or that that can be upgraded but that is the case with all competitors as well and there is no reporting on all the awesome stuff it does. The more B.S. I hear the more I push it. Just a reflex now.

The specs on the Playbook are just awesome and I've loved my PB from day one.

BlackBerry all the way!
    02-09-12 10:27 AM
    What a great confessional, OP! You must feel so much better for having shared the many problems the PB has brought into your life with those of us who also feel your pain.

I too have fallen under the PB's spell. I used to be an avid reader, but since launch day, I have not read a single book! Not something I'm proud of... but I had to become a book club dropout!

I'm almost afraid of what OS2 might do to me but can't wait to find out!
    Last edited by InnerChild; 02-09-12 at 11:18 AM.
    02-09-12 10:51 AM
    my absolute favorite post! i thought it was just me! im glad we can share our misery! lol. with your permission sir i want to copy and paste this everwhere i can!!!!
    LOL Have at it, but don't expect non-PB owner's to understand
    waterlilly10 likes this.
    02-09-12 10:57 AM
    Well played..Well played

Funny thing is iwn a lot of the leading gadgets, and the PB is the one i take around with me the most, I have a friend who works for RIM and she's always really happy to see me whip it out, play with it and show it off to people, the Playbook that is.
    I hope you wipe it clean before you put back, the Playbook that is.
    02-09-12 11:08 AM
    Am I the only one who's so damn curious to see the PB man-purse pics?

Pics please!!!!!
    02-09-12 11:08 AM
    Wow InnerChild, if you have two 64s you are going to be messed up! With one at work and one at home, I can't get away from them. BTW, you can READ on the PB too you know LOL
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 02-09-12 at 11:11 AM.
    02-09-12 11:09 AM
    You shouldn't be laughing. This is a serious malady for many PB owners and the truth is finally coming to light. Future and new owners need to be warned. My life is not the only one to be ruined.
    Dude, as someone who has been trained and has considerable experience as a Critical Incident Stress Debriefer I think I can safely say you are beyond helping. Enjoy your downward spiral.....
    02-09-12 11:40 AM
284 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD