Lmao to funny. That is great..... Now back to my PB
    rotorwrench and waterlilly10 like this.
    02-08-12 02:04 PM
    I'm gonna put some stockings and heels on mine and show it to my wife and tell her: Take that!
    rotorwrench and jafobabe like this.
    02-08-12 02:05 PM
    I want to hord playbooks.. There is no way for me to use 2 at once.. But i want to keep buying them.. I don't get it.

Maybe if it had live wallpapers i could stare at them all on the wall.

I need help
    BB10FTW and rotorwrench like this.
    02-08-12 02:27 PM
    I had a meeting today with three engineers, as soon as they arrived they lit up and said "Oh, is that a Playbook!" not so long ago it would have been "Whats a Playbook?" one of them then hauled out his iPad from the satchel he carries it around in and said "This is my Bad Boy" I said, "Nice, now let me see you put it in your pocket"
    Last edited by BBplaybookJS; 02-08-12 at 03:02 PM.
    02-08-12 02:58 PM
    I'm now catching myself walking up to total strangers and showing them my PB. I follow them and don't stop until I've gotten to the demo movie.

Hahahahahhahahaha wow, that was awesome. :P
    rotorwrench and waterlilly10 like this.
    02-08-12 03:45 PM
    I'm gonna put some stockings and heels on mine and show it to my wife and tell her: Take that!
    Hmmmmmm......dirty little boy with a fetish.
    ralfyguy likes this.
    02-08-12 03:50 PM
    far more co-workers have pb instead of ipad at my office, but it is used as a tool for work, whereas an ipad is viewed as a toy.
    02-08-12 04:34 PM
    Lol.
    I remember a friend who was so critical of my BB addiction till he got one.
    He confessed he was badly misinformed about the brand. When he bought his PB he came to mine convinced he had beaten me to it. He was miffed when he found me on mine.
    It is not the most popular brand out there but there is something about it that just keeps you interested.
    jafobabe, rotorwrench and NedKLee like this.
    02-08-12 04:34 PM
    one of them then hauled out his iPad from the satchel he carries it around in and said "This is my Bad Boy" I said, "Nice, now let me see you put it in your pocket"
    Excellent!
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-08-12 05:05 PM
    despite your efforts roto... it's still a man purse
    Oh great! Thanks a lot for busting my delusion. I was starting to feel ok carrying it this way. Maybe if I painted it red and put a large white cross on it people would think it was a medic pack, or that I'm Swiss.
    jafobabe and waterlilly10 like this.
    02-08-12 05:28 PM
    I don't know who this rotorwrench guy is, what he does, or where he's at, but he just earned some respect. 2 thumbs up for the spillage. It takes a self-confident man to admit he carries a murse..

bahahaha
    02-08-12 05:51 PM
    I don't know who this rotorwrench guy is, what he does, or where he's at, but he just earned some respect. 2 thumbs up for the spillage. It takes a self-confident man to admit he carries a murse..

bahahaha
    LMAO! It's the PB! See what it's done?!!
    02-08-12 06:04 PM
    the PB is so bad, it gives me now even less sleep or even sleepless nights.
    i should throw it of the window right now!
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-08-12 06:06 PM
    You mean there are people out there that actually go out without a Playbook tucked in their purse/murse? I don't know how many times a day i"ll say, "hang on, let me just grab my playbook and look that up for you." Don't have to get up, as of course my PB is right at my side.

Wait for it to boot up?

Heck no, we PB owners just Swipe and Go.,

Who needs a laptop anymore? Not sure, well let me just grab my playbook and look that up for you.
    rotorwrench and cntrydncr223 like this.
    02-08-12 07:13 PM
    the PB is so bad, it gives me now even less sleep or even sleepless nights.
    i should throw it of the window right now!
    just wait until i am outside to catch it...and give it a new, happy, home
    02-08-12 07:21 PM
    Awesome read Roto! I was ROFLMAO thru this whole thread!

Well done!!

And between CB and my PB, NOTHING gets done around my place..... including SLEEP!

OH! And I have given up on dating, since I much prefer my PB!!
    Last edited by jafobabe; 02-08-12 at 07:24 PM.
    02-08-12 07:22 PM
    you bro have missed one of the biggest "BAD THING" about the PB; it makes u addicted to this forum!!!!
    02-08-12 07:23 PM
    Awesome read Roto! I was ROFLMAO thru this whole thread!

Well done!!

And between CB and my PB, NOTHING gets done around my place..... including SLEEP!

LOL And the sad part is the PB will be more reliable and entertaining than anyone you date
    VeniceBB likes this.
    02-08-12 07:30 PM
    you bro have missed one of the biggest "BAD THING" about the PB; it makes u addicted to this forum!!!!
    So true, but I wasn't thinking straight. I haven't slept since September of 2011!
    02-08-12 07:31 PM
    LOL And the sad part is the PB will be more reliable and entertaining than anyone you date
    EXACTLY!!! No back talk, no whinning, no "I forgot my credit card..Would you pay for dinner?" ...And the PB doesn't care if I have chips and dip for dinner either..I even tried to share the dip with my PB, but it declined.. LOL
    Last edited by jafobabe; 02-08-12 at 07:35 PM.
    02-08-12 07:32 PM
    EXACTLY!!! No back talk, no whinning...And the PB doesn't care if I have chips and dip for dinner either.. LOL
    LOL, I'm not letting my wife see this thread!!
    jafobabe and waterlilly10 like this.
    02-08-12 07:34 PM

Well , you don't have to get all styled up, because the PB loves you just like that. You don't have to make a friendly face, and you don't have to tell it when you have a headache. In case you do, it won't bother you and when necessary it is always ready and has stamina for about eight hours straight. It doesn't back talk and won't ask stupid questions. You don't need to cook for it and won't need do do laundry for it. It is inexpensive to maintain and feels good in the hand, is soft and warm and gentle. It has a mute and volume buttons, so it shuts the he.. up when you want it too. And whenever you don't feel good, it leaves you alone and won't bother you. And it is ALWAYS entertaining.
    It can't get any better than that
    02-08-12 07:35 PM
    ^^^^^^^^ So TRUE ralfyguy! Spot on.
    ralfyguy and rotorwrench like this.
    02-08-12 07:37 PM
    LOL, I'm not letting my wife see this thread!!
    LOL..... I just PM'd her.... neener neener nee ner.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-08-12 07:58 PM
    Time for CB rehab.
    crackberry doesn't rehab. it keeps you on crack. hence the name crackberry.
    02-08-12 08:37 PM
284 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD