Hope we get it before Feb 14. So if I could give my wife my 16gb as a valentine gift along with the bb purple leather envelop. Hehehehe
    Awe that's a sweet gift! I have that purple envelope too it's so nice fits perfectly
    auditman likes this.
    01-30-12 12:27 AM
    the sale ended on the 26th technically right?

because if so my confirmation on sbb is on the 26th so i am golden still i think.
    01-30-12 12:37 AM
    the sale ended on the 26th technically right?

because if so my confirmation on sbb is on the 26th so i am golden still i think.
    Thats right January 26th was the final day of the promo
    01-30-12 10:15 AM
    Just cancelled my order and have one on hold at office depot. 64gb for 299 and I won't have to worry about wether or not I'm actually going to get it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
    01-30-12 10:45 AM
    Well I ordered mine on the 26th with the IBM code and called in to see if I could get any info. I was told that it will take 3-5 business days to process and I should see a shipping email shortly.

Since today is the 3rd business day, if I havent seen an email by the end of the week then I'll start to worry. And likely cancel my order.
    01-30-12 10:59 AM
    Well I ordered mine on the 26th with the IBM code and called in to see if I could get any info. I was told that it will take 3-5 business days to process and I should see a shipping email shortly.

Since today is the 3rd business day, if I havent seen an email by the end of the week then I'll start to worry. And likely cancel my order.
    Note to Mr. Heins: Shore up the buying experience at ShopBlackberry. Getting an order confirmation in 2 seconds and then waiting up to, and possibly over, 120hrs to simply know if you're going to get the product you purchased, leaves the window wide open for people to cancel and take their business elsewhere.
    Whether it is a Blackberry product at another location, or an iPad or Android tablet at the competition, this procedure needs a quick fix. Lost enthusiasm, lost confidence, lost revenue, lost customer, lost momentum...pick your poison.
    Last edited by buckeyeinhooville; 01-30-12 at 11:59 AM.
    01-30-12 11:48 AM
    I just can't understand how they'll be able to charge you a different amount of what has been granted by your bank while checking the card transaction at the time you did it.
    I guess they can argue that this coupon code wasn't valid for the person who made the transaction (asking for an IBM salary justification for instance) and CANCEL your order, but using your card for an extra-billing is - at least in Europe - a can't do. It would infringe most of the banking / customer protection rules.

To be clear, I think this is a HUGE maybe.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-30-12 at 12:16 PM.
    01-30-12 12:13 PM
    I wonder what i should do with mine

I used the ibm code on the 26th but also got the playbook at the 199 price, so with promo code it came out to $167.

Even shop black berry confirms my order being on the 26th and it currently says recieved (for that amount) aswell as i got the confirmation email of purchase for the same amount.

Should i call? should i wait? i wanna make sure i dont get charged the full price.

What do you guys recommend?
    01-30-12 01:13 PM
    I wonder what i should do with mine

I used the ibm code on the 26th but also got the playbook at the 199 price, so with promo code it came out to $167.

Even shop black berry confirms my order being on the 26th and it currently says recieved (for that amount) aswell as i got the confirmation email of purchase for the same amount.

Should i call? should i wait? i wanna make sure i dont get charged the full price.

What do you guys recommend?
    I'm not calling and red flagging my order. I would be amazed, well surprised, if they tried to pull off up-charging you without notification. I'm staying under the radar and hedging on it shipping at the price less the discount or seeing if they notify me and expressing that the code won't be honored and to contact them; then cross that bridge. At that point, I'm either getting the 64gb as purchased, or I'll drop back to the 32 or 16gb.
    Based on their response time, from the stories in this thread and other posts, a sense of urgency doesn't exist.
    teeuwen likes this.
    01-30-12 01:27 PM
    They cannot upcharge. It is a breach of contract and I do not believe any bank would let them do that. As of now, my bank account still shows a pending withdrawal of $239.20. As it looks like by tomorrow morning it will show as completed transaction from previous experience. And then they simply owe me the merchandise, or else. I cannot believe that anyone has gotten any shipment confirmation yet...this is starting to make me go hmmmmm....This IS RIM's store for chrissakes! What is going on???
    01-30-12 01:40 PM
    They cannot upcharge. It is a breach of contract and I do not believe any bank would let them do that. As of now, my bank account still shows a pending withdrawal of $239.20. As it looks like by tomorrow morning it will show as completed transaction from previous experience. And then they simply owe me the merchandise, or else. I cannot believe that anyone has gotten any shipment confirmation yet...this is starting to make me go hmmmmm....This IS RIM's store for chrissakes! What is going on???
    with my last purchase at SBB, I don't think I ever got a shipped email, I had to check status everyday. I will ride this one out and see what happens. I am sure it will arrive sometime.
    01-30-12 01:49 PM
    This is turning into my sisters, brothers best friends uncle, brother in-law phoned and got all info over the phone from them.
    Time frame at their site said 7-14 business days when you placed your order.
    Last edited by balding1; 01-30-12 at 01:54 PM.
    RedJam19 likes this.
    01-30-12 01:51 PM
    I ordered and recieved my 32gig no probs.. took a littie longer to ship then they said but the promo code discount was added had no probs myself and i put my order in 12 hours or so before the timer was up
    01-30-12 02:05 PM
    I ordered and recieved my 32gig no probs.. took a littie longer to ship then they said but the promo code discount was added had no probs myself and i put my order in 12 hours or so before the timer was up
    So you're telling us you got your stuff???
    01-30-12 02:20 PM
    Wow, you ordered a PB from SBB around noon on Thursday Jan. 26 and received it by around noon on the following Monday Jan. 30, and it was shipped from Windsor, CT to Canada, that has to be an all-time new record, even if you paid for FedEx overnight that would not have happened, even if you lived in New England.
    01-30-12 02:33 PM
    my friend placed his order on 1/26 for $299 64G, no ibm code, and his was delivered by usps half hour ago (he is in metro atlanta area)
    01-30-12 03:06 PM
    my friend placed his order on 1/26 for $299 64G, no ibm code, and his was delivered by usps half hour ago (he is in metro atlanta area)
    Nice! Did he ever get a shipment notification or at least a status change when he checked his account?
    01-30-12 03:07 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen!

No really, THAT is "unpossible" as someone I know says, but for sure a new all-time record for USPS, especially since GlobalWare Solutions Inc actually uses UPS Mail Innovations to deliver the packages to the destination city, then they get delivered by USPS to the individual addresses if you select the free shipping option, otherwise it is shipped door to door by UPS or FedEx depending upon the paid shipping method selected.
    01-30-12 04:31 PM
    I ordered PB 64g from SBB on Thursday and my status still says received but I'm not worried. As they can't go and just charge my credit card a penny over the pre-auth amount without requesting a new authorization number and that would require me to resubmit the order or give authorization again.

As a company can final charge any amount BELOW the original pre-auth amount but they can't just go and charge above the pre-auth amount.

Authorization hold - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But I'm hedging my bets and getting a 64g locally just in case my SBB order gets cancelled..
    Last edited by GGKoul; 01-30-12 at 05:03 PM.
    smurph likes this.
    01-30-12 05:01 PM
    My order was cancelled. Got the e-mail today about 5pm.
    gideon59 likes this.
    01-30-12 05:39 PM
    Did you use the promo code, and if so when?
    01-30-12 05:42 PM
    Since you were still looking for the promo code at 01-26-2012, 07:51 PM
    Something doesn't make sense why the peeps that ordered before you weren't canceled and why your order was processed before others.

01-26-2012, 07:51 PM

CrackBerry Newbie
    Device(s): 9000 (Bold)
    Carrier: AT&T/Cingular

can someone pm the code to me
    01-30-12 05:52 PM
    It seems we have some trolls on here again.....
    01-30-12 06:10 PM
    If you did get an email I am sure you would have posted it for people to see. The only people so far that have had it cancelled are the ones who did NOT use the promo code the day of the sale as far as I can see. As I said before the rep from Shop BB said all orders placed during the time of the promotion would be honoured. The only thing is was your credit card information 100% right, you may need to call them and follow up. They did tell me that there would be a bit of a waiting time to get shipment notifications because of verifying credit card info etc but if you call them they may try to move your order faster.
    ralfyguy likes this.
    01-30-12 06:42 PM
    If you did get an email I am sure you would have posted it for people to see. The only people so far that have had it cancelled are the ones who did NOT use the promo code the day of the sale as far as I can see. As I said before the rep from Shop BB said all orders placed during the time of the promotion would be honoured. The only thing is was your credit card information 100% right, you may need to call them and follow up. They did tell me that there would be a bit of a waiting time to get shipment notifications because of verifying credit card info etc but if you call them they may try to move your order faster.
    they dont NEED to post the email... but i do agree that it is a bit fishy...
    PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!
    01-30-12 07:08 PM
216 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD