It appears that when you restore to an older backup your Native apps not in the original backup are deleted but side loaded Android apps remain.

Why is that??

Does the same thing also happen to data left over when you un-install apps - Native is deleted and Android data remains.

Thanks in advance.

Kretch
    06-09-12 02:17 PM
    It appears that when you restore to an older backup your Native apps not in the original backup are deleted but side loaded Android apps remain.
    Why is that??
    Does the same thing also happen to data left over when you un-install apps - Native is deleted and Android data remains.
    I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you mean but this has been my experience with restoring, native apps from app world get restored, I can't remember if android apps from app world get restored, side loaded native and android do not, email accounts do not get backed up, contacts do not get backed up, I've noticed that android and native apps will leave traces of them selfs around, I wish there was an app that could track installed apps and do a thorough cleaning when removing.

Hope this helps.
    06-09-12 05:02 PM
    Thanks

I also wish there was a way to get rid of the bits and pieces left behind with out going file by file and deleting them with files and folders.
    06-09-12 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD