i woke up this morning expecting my pb to have made me pancakes and sausage. but NOTHING!

who does rim think theyre fooling. this thing is trash!

seriously. some lf the complaints on here are pretty bewildering. some are reasonable, but to the point of saying they negate all the positives... wow..
    04-20-11 10:12 AM
    mine made breakfast for me... dont know what happened with yours. however it over cooked my eggs i told it to make them over easy but they were fully cooked. rim should get this sorted in their next ota update im sure....
    04-20-11 10:19 AM
    are you sure it doesnt load foodnetwork.com?
    04-20-11 10:20 AM
    Why are so many posters here willing to throw others under the bus, simply because they don't agree with someone's choice to: 1) keep their PB, 2)not buy one now, 3) voice their dissatisfaction with it, 4) signal their intent to return it, OR (the horrors of it all!) 5) mention that they don't want one. Live and let live! We don't all have to like/dislike the same products. I can only wonder how many people who choose to return an early sample(s) of the PB will end up buying another one in the future. ie, today's "attitude" towards the PB way go either way for many users--it may go "sour", or it may go better. The only thing constant is change. Relax!
    scorpiodsu and Machzy like this.
    See, that's why I got married. I let her make the pancakes...or a hooker when she's out of town.

I used one in best buy last night (not a hooker) and I was blown away. Used the IPad, and thought that was awesome, but I liked the Playbook better. It's more in line with what I need. Unfortunately, with cost of hookers these days, I cant afford a playbook right now...but if i had the cash, it would be in my hand right now (again, not a hooker).

Everything I saw that it did, would actually help my business. Exercise vids, client data, internet, really cool and easy multitasking...its not a toy, its a work machine as far as I could see...

Gotta go...my wife wants to know if the hookers making breakfast!

Enjoy your PB's boys and girls....Im jealous!
    See, that's why I got married. I let her make the pancakes...or a hooker when she's out of town.

I used one in best buy last night (not a hooker) and I was blown away. Used the IPad, and thought that was awesome, but I liked the Playbook better. It's more in line with what I need. Unfortunately, with cost of hookers these days, I cant afford a playbook right now...but if i had the cash, it would be in my hand right now (again, not a hooker).

Everything I saw that it did, would actually help my business. Exercise vids, client data, internet, really cool and easy multitasking...its not a toy, its a work machine as far as I could see...

Gotta go...my wife wants to know if the hookers making breakfast!

Enjoy your PB's boys and girls....Im jealous!
    I wouldnt eat Hooker pancakes if I was you!
    04-20-11 11:06 AM
    mine made breakfast for me... dont know what happened with yours. however it over cooked my eggs i told it to make them over easy but they were fully cooked. rim should get this sorted in their next ota update im sure....
    I couldn't get mine to perform this function...can you extract the .cod files?

I wouldnt eat Hooker pancakes if I was you!
    What about a hooker NAMED "Pancakes"?
    my_handle and Fonz0 like this.
    04-20-11 11:13 AM
    Sorry guys - AT&T has blocked Hookers. Have to update your data plan for that....
    04-20-11 11:16 AM
    I can't tell you what mine did for me this morning, it would violate CB's language policy!
    04-20-11 11:42 AM
    Just spoke with AT&T Technical and it will be another day or 2 before we can actually use the bridge software with our pb and bb.
    04-20-11 11:49 AM
    Just spoke with AT&T Technical and it will be another day or 2 before we can actually use the bridge software with our pb and bb.
    You can get it now......

http://crackberry.com/att-blackberry-bridge-download
    04-20-11 11:54 AM
    I couldn't get mine to perform this function...can you extract the .cod files?

What about a hooker NAMED "Pancakes"?
    Better to eat the pancakes than to eat the hooker lolololol. You don't know where her pancake dish has been!
    04-20-11 11:54 AM
    i woke up this morning expecting my pb to have made me pancakes and sausage. but NOTHING!

who does rim think theyre fooling. this thing is trash!

seriously. some lf the complaints on here are pretty bewildering. some are reasonable, but to the point of saying they negate all the positives... wow..
    You should of cuddled with her afterwards then she might have made breakfast
    04-20-11 11:55 AM
    Don't worry it's coming in a software update this summer
    04-20-11 11:57 AM
    This conversation is so wrong, but so damn funny at the same time.
    04-20-11 12:37 PM
    this could be the best ever CB thread! lmao!
    04-20-11 12:58 PM
    Maybe they should call the bridge the hooker!

They can do a how to: how to answer a call while connected to the hooker.

How to make sure the hookers turned on.

How to troubleshoot the hooker when its on and off.

I think this is something we should keep a breast of.

But in all fairness...this is a playbook thgread and I would love a playbook. Any generous souls out there??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-11 01:27 PM
    f the complaints on here are pretty bewildering. some are reasonable, but to the point of saying they negate all the positives... wow..

To be serious .. you are correct.

What we bought was not what we expected. RIM should have made a fully working device before release, otherwise delayed the first sale date.

There is no telling how long it will take to get all the bugs out.

My plan, return it now with no penalty, then repurchase later when the product is stable.
    04-20-11 01:35 PM
    Yeah so it's ok to voice how much they love the device but not ok for people to voice the issues they have with it? Sure.

People need to know both sides of the coin so they can make an informed decision. Sure, some go over the top BOTH WAYS but both are entitled to voice their satisfactions or displeasure about a device. To some it's a let down and to others it isn't. It all depends on what you were expected and what you've experienced with other devices. Neither are right nor wrong. Everyone should be able to say how they feel and because everyone isn't warm and fuzzy about it doesn't make them different than the people that go overboard acting as if it's the best gadget ever.
    bbaleno likes this.
    04-20-11 02:06 PM
    Its a lot of money to dish out. I am the kind of person that doesn't return anything, my GF returns stuff weekly, if the product isn't right for whatever reason. One thing to remember is that a lot of people still didn't have the hands on time before they bought it. Now they took it for a test drive and didn't like it for whatever reason. I don't have one yet and I have been devouring the forums, so I know what to expect. There are many new issues that came up over the past day so i will be prepared. but i'm not paying for it so I can deal with the wait until it gets better. For me its an "I will play with it get to know it", and as updates come be even more productive with it.

however I do find it interesting that people rush out to get it the 1st day. If you have to have it right away what do you need it for? People said they are already bored with it. People its a tool you want a game machine get a game boy it's much cheaper. I think in the past few weeks it has been made very clear what it can and can't do out of the box.

When I get mine I hope to browse the web, take videos and pictures of my upcoming vacation initially it will be used as a media device. Down the road I hope the developer of BBSSH ports it to this device so I can use it more for work and remoting into routers and switches when i'm in a closet and there is no place to put a laptop down, as well as responding to e-mails and updating spreadsheets.
    With out having to go back to my computer and forgetting to do it.

Well that's my take
    04-20-11 02:26 PM
    Its a lot of money to dish out. I am the kind of person that doesn't return anything, my GF returns stuff weekly, if the product isn't right for whatever reason. e
    You never buy defective products?? Or buy something that just doesn't work out? I can't wrap my head around someone not wanting to return defective items, or items that aren't suitable. I don't return things "weekly", but I'll exchange or return many items that aren't "working out". that's not to say I haven't kept some clunkers, too, but for the most part, I'm a proactive consumer.
    04-20-11 02:30 PM
    i slept with mine last night... the playbook not the hooker.
    Speczorz likes this.
    04-20-11 02:31 PM
    I once knew a hooker named poundcake.
    04-20-11 02:33 PM
    You never buy defective products?? Or buy something that just doesn't work out? I can't wrap my head around someone not wanting to return defective items, or items that aren't suitable. I don't return things "weekly", but I'll exchange or return many items that aren't "working out". that's not to say I haven't kept some clunkers, too, but for the most part, I'm a proactive consumer.
    Agreed. I will not keep a device if I am not mostly satisfied with it. Nothing will ever make anyone 100% satisfied but if I have real issues or I really don't like it, it's going back. I would just keep anything for the sake of keeping it or because it's made by a certain company. If it ain't working out, it's going back.
    04-20-11 02:34 PM
    Yeah so it's ok to voice how much they love the device but not ok for people to voice the issues they have with it? Sure.

People need to know both sides of the coin so they can make an informed decision. Sure, some go over the top BOTH WAYS but both are entitled to voice their satisfactions or displeasure about a device. To some it's a let down and to others it isn't. It all depends on what you were expected and what you've experienced with other devices. Neither are right nor wrong. Everyone should be able to say how they feel and because everyone isn't warm and fuzzy about it doesn't make them different than the people that go overboard acting as if it's the best gadget ever.
    No i agree with you that there isnt anything wrong with listing the shortcomings... i was just poking fun at those that clearly had some pretty off expectations to begin with or very little patience with learning the new device. And even then thats their right.. but as i said in another post, i got so wrapped up in the furor on this forum yesterday and i was so wrapped up in testing every little feature that i was starting to get disappointed. it wasnt until last night when i sat down a d started using the device for real and truly learning it that i realized i truly like it. One example is i spent more time yesterday on here trying to figure out how to use the broken file bridge and not enough time listening to some tunes and reading and playing games--the stuff i actually bought it for. it just makes me wonder how many of the unhappy posters never bothered with that part.. and thats what i was making fun of.
    04-20-11 09:54 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD