I recently purchased an Avaco case for almost half off at my local Costco in Canada. Regular 50 for 27. I havent seen much information about it on the internet but it is a leather case with a kickstand and also pouches for business cards and such. Im really enjoying it and was wondering if there was anyone else using it as well!
    11-26-11 02:56 PM
    I recently purchased an Avaco case for almost half off at my local Costco in Canada. Regular 50 for 27. I havent seen much information about it on the internet but it is a leather case with a kickstand and also pouches for business cards and such. Im really enjoying it and was wondering if there was anyone else using it as well!
    there is a costco by my place and would be interested to see what it looks like. can you please provide some pics or even a link to get more info....

thanks
    11-26-11 03:01 PM
    Great case. I've had it for a few months now and i have no complaints. It's light weight and doesn't add any bulk to the PB.
    11-26-11 04:00 PM
    Here are some photos of the case i took with my playbook! It has pouches for business cards and a larger one as well.
    11-30-11 02:55 PM
    was this online or in store?
    11-30-11 05:22 PM
    This was in store, better hurry before theyre all gone!
    11-30-11 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD