I am hoping someone can help My husband has had a playbook for sometime and uses it normally on wifi. I got him a mobile modem and he has been using it out and about. The package comes with unlimited browsing and 1mb data. Not a problem I thought. however this month he has run up a big bill and the only thing he goes on is facebook. All I can think is its down to videos autoplaying. I know how to turn this off on my pc and ipad but cannot see how to do it on the playbook. He tends to use the browser rather than the app. but I cant see how to turn the app settings off either.
    Anyone know how.

THanks

Janet
    06-13-14 02:19 PM
    I am hoping someone can help My husband has had a playbook for sometime and uses it normally on wifi. I got him a mobile modem and he has been using it out and about. The package comes with unlimited browsing and 1mb data. Not a problem I thought. however this month he has run up a big bill and the only thing he goes on is facebook. All I can think is its down to videos autoplaying. I know how to turn this off on my pc and ipad but cannot see how to do it on the playbook. He tends to use the browser rather than the app. but I cant see how to turn the app settings off either.
    Anyone know how.

THanks

Janet
    The app won't autoplay afaik
    The browser shouldn't autoplay IF you set it the same way you do on your computer
    What baffles me is how you can have unlimited browsing, yet also have 1mb data, and also rack up a bill?
    If you have unlimited browsing, you are not limited to 1mb data (hell, that's less than my mobile 1gb data), and you should have a constant bill regardless of your usage
    06-14-14 11:44 PM
    the package has a 1mb allowance for downloads/uploads but allows browsing. have sorted it now thanks.
    jan
    06-15-14 01:52 AM