Hi all,

i've been using Onemediahub, the last few months, for syncing and viewing pictures/photos between my 9320 and my playbook. Excellent programs, because the phone-client (search in app-world) automatically uploads photos, immediately after taking the picture.
    The playbook-client (download from: http://d.funambol.com/index.php?all=...on//2013-01-18 and convert with apk2bar) is also excellent. Automatically syncs with your phone account.
    And the web-client (OneMediaHub), is very usable to send a few pictures from your album, to friends....

Oh, and yesterday i ordered this case: Melkco Leather case for Blackberry Playbook 7.0" - Slimme Cover Type (Dark Blue LC) Notebook Cell phone Accessories, Zubehr, accessoires, accessori,, anybody got any experience with it? Looks very nice!

grtz,
    DJ
    dphjeff likes this.
    03-24-13 02:19 PM
    Welcome and thanks for sharing your experiences. It could help others looking to sync.
    03-24-13 04:03 PM
    thanks for your welcome. I did also search *a lot* on this forum for syncing, trying all kinds of services and programs. But this one suits me excellent, because of the auto-syncing. Curious if anyone is gonna try it out...
    03-24-13 04:32 PM
    This sounds like what iv been looking for. I want photos i take with my bb to auto go to my playbook. Cud u plz xplain wa programmes i need n how to convert am havin trouble doing it. Thankyou
    03-27-13 05:22 AM
    I have been looking for a solution to upload pictures from my 9900 and PB to my computers and cloud, and finally found onemediahub, but I don't really understand what is the developer's purpose in making this app? Does he want to snoop people's pictures? Is he interested in who uploads what? Or is he just a saint, sent down from heaven to help poor souls like us who could not find any other solution similar to this, not even Dropbox..

The reason I mentioned above is because the service is limited to 500MB for file storage and sync, and there is no paid version that increases the capacity.

Back when I had older BB's I used SugarSync, it works very well, and you can pick a folder to sync from your BB, you can choose camera folder and it will sync pictures automatically.
    You can also browse your computer's synced folder, and it allows you to sync that folder to device, everytime there is a chance, it is reflected on your BB's storage. I suggest you guys try SugarSync as well.
    04-09-13 02:57 PM