So i am wondering about the prices in australia, i can't find the discounted price in any of the major retailers, only ebay and some small electronic shops

Also most of the major retailers aren't even selling the playbook anymore. I remember harvey norman had them but they don't stock them anymore along with other places.

I did find some at Big W but they have there prices way off, they are selling 16gb for $546 and the $32 gb for $418 but thats only throughout their online catalogue. I was looking for around $300 and I'm wondering if they will be dropping the prices soon or anything?
    04-03-12 06:03 AM
    Ebay. BlackBerry give you a 2 year warranty in Australia, even if you buy it on ebay from anywhere in he world. Good Deal. 64 Gb paid around $350.
    04-03-12 07:54 AM
    So i am wondering about the prices in australia, i can't find the discounted price in any of the major retailers, only ebay and some small electronic shops

Also most of the major retailers aren't even selling the playbook anymore. I remember harvey norman had them but they don't stock them anymore along with other places.

I did find some at Big W but they have there prices way off, they are selling 16gb for $546 and the $32 gb for $418 but thats only throughout their online catalogue. I was looking for around $300 and I'm wondering if they will be dropping the prices soon or anything?
    Firstly I'm in no way affiliated to this website or marketing it in anyway. I just got my 64GB Playbook shipped into Sydney from Techrific Australia last week. I paid AU$ 430(Approx) for the device plus shipping. The sites a bit dodgy to look at, but I took a pretty massive leap of faith. They currently dont have the 16/32 in stock. Found their site through shopbot. Hope it helps.
    04-03-12 08:02 AM
    It so happens I did a search last night for Aus prices and saw a Victorian importer selling 64gb Playbooks for $379 with about $25 shipping. Said in stock and full 12 Month Aus wide warranty. About $400 is the discounted price which is pretty good as I paid $800 for mine when it first came out.
    04-03-12 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD