Just wondering if anyone else has downloaded the "Audio Memos" app, and if so, what you think of it . I was looking for an alternative to "Voice Notes" and found this a few days ago. What I love about this is that your message is saved in wav format. After your voice message is recorded, you simply hit the "share" button and it takes you straight to your email where your message is attached and ready to be sent. No worries about having to convert the file from m4a format which would be necessary with "Voice Notes". Has anyone tried it?

Karen
    07-21-13 06:27 PM
    Just wondering if anyone else has downloaded the "Audio Memos" app, and if so, what you think of it . I was looking for an alternative to "Voice Notes" and found this a few days ago. What I love about this is that your message is saved in wav format. After your voice message is recorded, you simply hit the "share" button and it takes you straight to your email where your message is attached and ready to be sent. No worries about having to convert the file from m4a format which would be necessary with "Voice Notes". Has anyone tried it?

Karen
    Thank you. I just add it to my app collection.
    07-21-13 06:45 PM
    You're welcome. Now I'm hoping and praying they come out with a good speech to text app. That would be a godsend.
    07-21-13 08:27 PM