When i connect my Tablet to my TV i cannot get the sound to go through the HDMI. Can anyone relate to this?
    04-19-12 11:10 AM
    I assume you have HDMI audio turned on under settings and HDMI.

If you are using an app and there is no audio, check with the developer. Some of the games do not output audio to HDMI.
    04-19-12 11:19 AM
    same here also when i try and watch videos through hdmi doesnt work either the screen which the video should play on has a jigsaw piece in it and wen i unplug lead it works fine through browser btw

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-19-12 11:33 AM
    I assume you have HDMI audio turned on under settings and HDMI.

If you are using an app and there is no audio, check with the developer. Some of the games do not output audio to HDMI.
    Yes that option is on and no, all apps including the native-native ones like music and videos do the same thing. It just doesn't go to the HDMI output anymore. Is there anybody that does seem to have everything like normal on 2.0.1.358?
    04-19-12 11:38 AM
    Is there anybody that does seem to have everything like normal on 2.0.1.358?
    I tried my A/V receiver and computer monitor. They both work as they did before the update.
    04-19-12 12:08 PM
    Mine still works.
    04-19-12 12:27 PM
    The PB still connects immediately through HDMI to my TV. My Amazon Prime videos play through the browser as before -balking at first,and then playing well. I just tried some games: NFS shuts down after the initial screen on device and TV -no alert or message, just reverts to app screen view on both screens. Asphalt 6 and modern combat both play as expected; however, even on these games, the sound plays only on the PB. The only thing I had HDMId in the prior version was the Amazon videos, so I don't know whether NFS would have projected before, or whether A6 and MC previously sent audio to the TV speakers.
    Last edited by PBGent; 04-19-12 at 12:44 PM.
    04-19-12 12:41 PM
    Mine works too. Movies, music, youtube.
    04-19-12 12:53 PM
    NFS outputs audio through HDMI
    04-19-12 01:10 PM
    I've fixed my problem. Appearently another(2nd time) restart did wonders and have not been able to reproduce nor traceback the problem i've had.

I'm happy again, although i hope it doesn't come up again. The setup i had when HDMI Audio didn't work was USB and the HDMI port utilized.
    04-20-12 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD