I tried sending an email with an attachment from my PB to someone through the bridge feature but when I sent it, the attached file has disappeared for some odd reason. The person I sent it to told me that the email did not include the attachment and thats when I thought that his iPhone sucked and cannot show attachments (no pun intended) but after I sent a copy to myself to see if what he was saying was true, turned out that that was the case. Anyone know why this is happening because I can send it from my bb just fine and I would but the file is located on my Playbook and not my bb. If this has been discussed before, I apologize for opening this thread but im just looking for straight forward answers. Thanks for understanding guys and I hope to get this issue resolved
    05-16-11 07:06 PM
    I've noticed that in order to get the attachment to "stick" to the email you have to wait for it to finish uploading first.

Otherwise it'll just send out the email with no attachment attached to it.
    05-16-11 07:10 PM
    I've noticed that in order to get the attachment to "stick" to the email you have to wait for it to finish uploading first.

Otherwise it'll just send out the email with no attachment attached to it.
    Tried that and it didnt work
    05-16-11 07:30 PM
    I ran in to the same problem when i first got my playbook and never found a fix for it. I haven't had to send another one with attachments since then. I thought it had to do with the amount of files being attached but it didn't make a difference. I also find downloads from websites don't work.
    05-16-11 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD