I've been trying to find a solid answer to this since the day I first got my Playbook. When attempting to connect to the hotspot at my office the browser appears to fail on redirect. All troubleshooting has pointed to the fact that the SSL cert address does not match the source address for the redirect. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get past this issue? I've tried changing all of the browser settings and nothing has worked. I haven't yet tried contacting support, however a search for this issue on the internet turns up one thread stating that the next patch might include a fix for the browser to allow it to bypass this issue. Also getting the company to change their SSL cert is completely out of the question.
    Last edited by lepermime; 05-26-11 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Fixing the subject
    05-26-11 11:01 AM
    Same problem here. Gave up and awaiting a fix with an update. FYI the version it shipped with worked fine, but after the out of box upgrade it won't connect to hotspot anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 11:17 AM
    i connect to ours fine when it connected is asked me to accept the cert.

maybe clear cache and cookies?
    05-26-11 11:57 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion. Tried it, unfortunately it didn't work. "Error: A Network error occurred. Please try again later." Same error as always.
    05-26-11 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD