Might have been asked before, but I just got a playbook and found the problem with downloading bridge on ATT. Found links to "fix" and "circumvent" the problem, all of which were non-working. Found a link to download a zip file and install via desktop manager which I did, but being a neophyte, NOW WHAT?? Downloaded the file, but what do I do now?? Sure would like to implement the bridge with my Torch. Thanks everyone!!!
    06-19-11 05:33 AM
    Might have been asked before, but I just got a playbook and found the problem with downloading bridge on ATT. Found links to "fix" and "circumvent" the problem, all of which were non-working. Found a link to download a zip file and install via desktop manager which I did, but being a neophyte, NOW WHAT?? Downloaded the file, but what do I do now?? Sure would like to implement the bridge with my Torch. Thanks everyone!!!
    From your PHONE'S Browser go to this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/ne...pgrade-621230/

and download the OTA link for OS6 in the first post onto your phone. You will then have the Blackberry Bridge icon on your phone. Then you need to open the Blackberry Bridge app on your phone and then hit "add new tablet" and follow instructions.
    Last edited by tellsells; 06-19-11 at 06:45 AM.
    06-19-11 06:43 AM
    Thanks!!!!! Worked perfectly!!!!!!!!!!
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    06-19-11 07:09 AM
    finally got it to work. thnks a lot... damn ATT for interfering.
    06-19-11 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD