Went through the Atlanta airport this afternoon.

The Blackberry store in Concourse B had a display ready for the Playbook, but the people in the store said they could not put out the display Playbooks until the 19th.
    04-15-11 04:47 PM
    So my wife and I passed through the Atlanta airport two weeks ago, and as a new (3 months) BBPB owner, I stopped by the store to chat with the sales people.

There was one rather sad looking gentlement, fiddling on his PlayBook near the front of the store. I tried several lines of conversation with him .... isn't the new OS2 great? Are you checking out some of the new apps available with Android player? Great idea to have a store in the airport...how's it going?

Nothing...fella had less enthusiasm than a ruby player at a knitting class. No enthusiasm for the product or for customers.

memo to RIM - you need better ambassadors for the product and the name if you are going to invest in stores like these....I'll let you know when I get tire of my present job because I'd have much more fun doing this!
    03-25-12 10:23 AM
    honestly rim should be looking for sales stuff in this forum. I could volunteer at local bb for brand new bb10 phone for couple of weekends

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps
    03-25-12 11:49 AM
    I went into the ATL airport store last week to find a charger/stand for my BBPB, but they were all out! I suppose I'll order one online...
    03-25-12 09:51 PM
    I was there twice in October, and they were very pleasant to deal with.
    That's where I tried my first hand at the PlayBook.
    03-26-12 01:34 AM
    03-26-12 02:09 AM
    On my way home with an eight hour flight ahead of me I was hoping to see a couple of movies on my playbook. Company laptop, big bulky 19�, would not let me install the necessary drivers to connect the playbook for transferring files. So what to do? Walk into the BlackBerry Store in Atlanta. Great staff, went out of their way to try to help me. Finally they hooked me up on the stores wifi network!! Got to transfer the files wireless on my playbook. Love it! Took some time to download and had a great time chatting about the playbook, new OS and of course Crackberry.
    So once again: a big THANK YOU to the stores staff(you know who you are) I got to see my movie!
    PondHockey likes this.
    03-26-12 03:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD