Hey, everybody!

I sent a message for the Rockstar team and I'm waiting an answer. See below the message:

"Hi. I suggest you to port all your already existent titles on iOS and Android to this device, because I have a PlayBook and I only buy games from Gameloft. You have games with great potential! I'd like to buy your games (and I think that all the users' community will like too). PlayBooks support Adobe Flash 11.2, Adobe Air and Android apps approved by RIM (Research in Motion). WE NEED YOUR GAMES! Thank you very much for paying attention."

If you also want all the titles already existents on other platforms, click in this link [ http://support.rockstargames.com/tickets/522840 ] and sign in (it's can be did using a Facebook account) to comment the requesting and turn it more visible.

Goodbye and sorry my bad English. I speak portuguese perfectly, if needed!
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    10-29-12 10:13 AM
    Or even better, get Gameloft to port Gangstar Rio: City Of Saints.

It's got much better graphics than the Rockstar GTA mobile ports. Plus Gameloft already ported a lot of games to Playbook so it should take less convincing.

The Rockstar GTA ports would be nice, though. They are much better *games* than the Gangstar series, but the graphics look less crisp and detailed. It's mostly a texture and lighting issue.

I think of Gameloft games as the video game equivalent of a typical Asylum movie. That's not necessarily a bad thing, as long as you know what to expect going in.
    Last edited by BennyX; 10-29-12 at 11:43 AM.
    10-29-12 10:46 AM
    Wasn't there an "HD" GTA3? Anniversary edition or something? Should solve the graphics argument.
    10-29-12 11:59 AM
    Wasn't there an "HD" GTA3? Anniversary edition or something? Should solve the graphics argument.
    There was a 10th Anniversary edition of GTA3 released a year ago. Doesn't look much better than the original, really.. there's only so much they can do to improve the graphics, unless they want to spend a lot of money redoing the textures and geometry of the models. (which they won't do)
    10-29-12 05:01 PM
    I think that doesn't cost anything to create an account and ask for this. Anyone can do it. GTA is a classic game and can be ported with our collaboration. It's my opinion, guys.

And, we can ask also to Gameloft about the Gangstar Series, why not? We need to join us and make it together.
    10-30-12 01:19 PM
    Yes i did the same with several apps i do get response from time to time. be patient. bb10 is coming. once more bb phones are sold you will see more cool stuff coming to playbook as well.
    10-30-12 03:27 PM