I'm all for positive articles on the Playbook and it's success but gaming fanatics, ARE NOT waiting on the Playbook.... They already have a iPhone or iPad to game on... and they definitely aren't waiting on Android games...
    I think most gamers, are looking at the Nintendo 3DS and Sony's next generation Portable (NGP) then the ipad - have you seen gamecenter LOL. android games, perhaps the sony playstation phone might have something to say about that...

but otherwise I agree, its not all about gaming on the playbook - Im certainly not looking at it that way, Im personally more interested in its multimedia capabilities and it playing nice with other devices whilst I deal with less restrictions on how I view the net and use the tablet.
    04-01-11 06:30 AM
    Indeed. I love my iPad2, but I love my PlayBook more and the iPad1/2 can't do this.

On the contrary, there's a Hulu plus native app for the iPhone/iPad. But I'm certain the mobile Flash experience will be MUCH better. After all, Adobe has done such a great job on their mobile Flash Player.(sarcasm)
    04-01-11 12:56 PM
    On the contrary, there's a Hulu plus native app for the iPhone/iPad. But I'm certain the mobile Flash experience will be MUCH better. After all, Adobe has done such a great job on their mobile Flash Player.(sarcasm)
    On the contrary on the contrary that's $7.99/mo while going to the free part of the full website is freeeeeee
    04-01-11 04:14 PM
    hulu plus works for multiple devices that the website is not allowed on. I am sure hulu will block the PB as it does most other "mobile" devices. They you all will be paying for it too lol
    04-01-11 05:12 PM
    hulu plus works for multiple devices that the website is not allowed on. I am sure hulu will block the PB as it does most other "mobile" devices. They you all will be paying for it too lol
    And let's not forget the extra charges for being a BB/PB user. $9'999.99 a day for Hulu + :P
    04-01-11 05:15 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD