This is probably a pointless post for most people, but I had to. I've seen the iPad pop up on tv and in movies from time to time and even the new Windows surface tablets get plenty of screen time in shows where they've obviously paid to be featured in (ever watch an episode of the new Hawaii 5-0?). Only once, several years ago, did I see the playbook show up on one of Gordon Ramsey's shows, until today. I'm watching a marathon session of the new season of Arrested Development and was surprised to see Maeby typing away on her Playbook on an airplane in episode 12. My favorite device on my favorite show. Anyone else ever spot my favorite electronic device in TV land?
    05-27-13 02:34 PM
    what Ramsay show did you see a playbook in..? I saw a Z10 in the season finale of Criminal Minds but I don't recall seeing a playbook 'in the wild'
    05-27-13 02:42 PM
    Criminal Minds also used a Playbook, back when it was still new (I think Gedeon was still on the team)
    05-27-13 02:57 PM
    This is probably a pointless post for most people, but I had to. I've seen the iPad pop up on tv and in movies from time to time and even the new Windows surface tablets get plenty of screen time in shows where they've obviously paid to be featured in (ever watch an episode of the new Hawaii 5-0?). Only once, several years ago, did I see the playbook show up on one of Gordon Ramsey's shows, until today. I'm watching a marathon session of the new season of Arrested Development and was surprised to see Maeby typing away on her Playbook on an airplane in episode 12. My favorite device on my favorite show. Anyone else ever spot my favorite electronic device in TV land?
    Haha! just spotted it too! I got all uber excited! lol
    Attached Thumbnails Arrested Development Playbook sighting.-arrested-development-playbook.jpg  
    05-31-13 01:24 AM
    I'm a big fan of AD as well. The thing you have to watch out for with it though, is the irony. Like, its ironic the Maeby is using a PlayBook. It may be (geddit?) one of the show's "in jokes", like the "showstealer pro trial version" watermark on all flashback material from the original 3 seasons.
    05-31-13 05:14 AM
    Maybe it was cheaper than using an ithingie or android!
    05-31-13 08:58 AM