BB e-mail allows you to archive Gmail (and other messages) although not, as far as I know, to read e-mails that are archived without conducting a remote search.

Does anyone know whether it is possible to archive Gmail messages in PlayBook Messenger, too? It would be very handy to be able to "process" my e-mail on the PB in the subway, by archiving the ones I have read. But not sure whether that is possible. Anyone?
    02-22-12 03:39 PM
    So, no takers? Noone knows how to archive your Gmail on the PlayBook? I am really missing that!
    02-25-12 08:00 PM
    I just did a quick Google search wondering the same thing (and I imagine you did the search too) and didn't find anything anywhere. As far as I've been able to figure out, it isn't available but I really hope somebody corrects me. It is a pretty glaring hole for us Gmail users.
    03-02-12 01:23 PM
    BB e-mail allows you to archive Gmail (and other messages) although not, as far as I know, to read e-mails that are archived without conducting a remote search.

Does anyone know whether it is possible to archive Gmail messages in PlayBook Messenger, too? It would be very handy to be able to "process" my e-mail on the PB in the subway, by archiving the ones I have read. But not sure whether that is possible. Anyone?
    Yes you can!!! The instructions are here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...8/#post7243700
    03-17-12 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD