hello all and merry xmas. Ive been having issues with appworld not loading. I have tried every thing to include wiping and reloading the OS three times. I am using 2.0.0.68. if anyone can help id be grateful. Also fyi i get the notifications of updates and when i open appworld all i get is the spinning circle. Thanks
    12-25-11 11:08 AM
    You are using a beta. Have you succeeded before using the beta? Maybe appworld is busy with all of the new purchasers.

Perhaps someone using the beta will be along to help.
    12-25-11 12:19 PM
    hello all and merry xmas. Ive been having issues with appworld not loading. I have tried every thing to include wiping and reloading the OS three times. I am using 2.0.0.68. if anyone can help id be grateful. Also fyi i get the notifications of updates and when i open appworld all i get is the spinning circle. Thanks
    My version is 2.0.0.6149 and I am not sure that there has been a more recent release. Are you sure you have a fully functional WIFI connection?
    12-25-11 12:20 PM
    Thanks for the respnse guys the problem has been going on for over a week. im using the latest version of beta and the weird thing is ive been searching the forums and i dont see anyone else having this issue. Also the issue is on 2.0 beta specific. Ive loaded both the latest versions of beta and it still does the same thing.
    12-25-11 03:54 PM
    Are you logging into appworld using wifi or bridge? Appworld is not supported on bridge just a heads up.
    12-25-11 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD