I keep getting this error as soon as I start AppWorld:

"We cannot connect you to BlackBerry AppWorld. Please ensure that your device is connected to the wireless network and try again."

I tried changing the date to 2014 as suggested in other threads but it does not help.

Anyone experiencing the same problem?
    02-17-12 02:58 PM
    good luck, I've tried 2030 and didn't get any results :/
    02-17-12 03:06 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Anyone find a solution to this? Was working fine two days ago and then no dice since yesterday.
    02-20-12 07:38 PM
    LinkNote, any updated to your problem? I upgraded to 2.0 and still have the issue.
    02-21-12 09:07 PM
    It's happened to me a couple of times. I've just hit cancel and it's fine. Seems to Not really disconnect.
    02-21-12 09:15 PM
    LinkNote, any updated to your problem? I upgraded to 2.0 and still have the issue.
    yes, after upgrade to os2 the problem persisted. I ended up backing up critical files, doing device wipe and reinstalling. This fixed the problem and now I am able to access AppWorld once again

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    02-21-12 11:25 PM
    It's happened to me a couple of times. I've just hit cancel and it's fine. Seems to Not really disconnect.
    nope, the error dialog only had OK and as soon as I'd hit it it simply closed appworld not allowing me to proceed.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    02-21-12 11:26 PM
    ummm cancel where? login?
    02-22-12 02:47 PM
    Looks like it is time to wipe and reload.
    02-22-12 08:11 PM
    I have swiped twice but it still will not work. I called BB tech support last night. They said they were aware and working on it and it should be fixed within the hour but I woke up this morning and it is still not working. I will be calling them again tonight if I can not find a reason online for this.
    02-23-12 08:09 AM
    I have this problem regularly. I found that when I switch to mifi connection using my Huawei E5830 it works and BB recognises my id etc.
    For some reason it seems to stop working when I use my regular home wifi connection on cable.
    Sometimes it works again when I switch back, but sometimes not. I tried all the changing the date etc and none of that worked.

Problem though as my data plan is only 1gig per month on the Huawei.

Please get this fixed BB.
    05-16-12 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD