Error Id:11400 in appworld during purchase completion, please help.
    01-02-12 08:18 AM
    Here is all I could find on your issue....

applications - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    01-02-12 08:36 AM
    thanks, but I am using mastercard, I hope appworld can fix this mastercard issue
    01-02-12 08:53 AM
    Error Id:11400 in appworld during purchase completion, please help.
    Frustrating. In my case, I have, contrary to my desires, two BBIDs: one for my 9850 and another for my new PB. Would not take using my 9850 BBID on my PB. And yet, the system knew who I was when I finally got tone with my PB's BBID - did NOT try to create a new one, but kitten on the keys guessed at what it was. The BBID system suffers from having two proconsuls at RIM and is, ahem, schizoid. Very reminiscent of my BBID problems when I first fired up my 9850: BBID is no longer an option for both: you WILL get a BBID or you will not get apps. I was an early adaptor of BBID, before it was mandatory: it was a three item affair. RIM, in going to a mandatory scheme, unilaterally changed it to a 2 item thingy.

OK, after trying and trying, I re-entered my Visa card info and got major tone with a bunch of PB apps. But then, last nite, my trick stopped working.

Another sow's ear hootus: proly the App Store servers have been slammed of late !!

Doc Neutron
    01-02-12 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD