Sorry for the re-post. I posted this problem in the side-loading forum, but to no avail.

I have several android apps, both side-loaded and downloaded from app world, that were working but have stopped.

When I click on the app it shows the "initializing" or "loading please wait..."screen, then the android player just turns black.

I'm still able to start some of the android apps, some of them side-loaded and some of them downloaded. But even after deleting and re-installing the non-working ones, I still just get the black screen.

I've used settings.bar to see if any of the apps were still running, but it seems like they were all uninstalled pretty cleanly. I still just can't figure this out.

Anyone have any suggestions?

EDIT: Just for laughs, I tried loading one of the apps for the millionth time just now...predictably, it started right up. I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Last edited by soxypirate; 02-29-12 at 08:55 PM.
    02-29-12 08:51 PM
    For what it's worth, if anyone else is having a similar issue: I deleted some media from my playbook, specifically a couple of movies I had added before the apps stopped working, and apparently that fixed it...

I don't know how and I don't know why, but it works.
    03-01-12 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD