Right this is a new and irritating issue. Many apps, mainly android ports I think won't load content because they claim there is an internet connection error. I rebooted my Playbook, modem everything. Nothing helps. Same error over and over. Other regular stuff does work (browser, Facebook, Zinio). Anyone familiar with this issue?
    01-22-13 04:54 AM
    I was having problems with some apps too, the news readers weren't connecting to download content at one point. Don't know how, but they're working now.
    01-22-13 06:06 AM
    Right this is a new and irritating issue. Many apps, mainly android ports I think won't load content because they claim there is an internet connection error. I rebooted my Playbook, modem everything. Nothing helps. Same error over and over. Other regular stuff does work (browser, Facebook, Zinio). Anyone familiar with this issue?
    I recall seeing another thread about this within the last half week or so but don't recall the contents or whether it was in this forum or the Android subforum. I don't think I have that many Android apps that contact the "outside" world but Word w/friends seems to work (when it doesn't force close) and I was able to download maps for nogago within the last week, got books for Overdrive in the last 3 days, and grabbed something from Amazon Kindle.
    01-22-13 10:28 AM