Hey everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone could help me out with an issue I'm having.
    So the other day I made a really big mistake. I transferred some of the system apps on the top section of the home screen (video chat, browser, app world) to the bottom section of the screen. When I tried to put them back, they just went missing! All I was left with was a notification on the corner of the screen saying "array_insert invalid array index". The only way I can get to the browser is through the weather app.
    Where are these apps and how can I get them back? I do not want to perform a factory reset because I have some apps that I downloaded for free but are now paid apps, and I will lose them forever because then I will have to buy them back (I don't have a credit card and neither do my parents, I'm only 15).

Here is a pic of what my PB's telling me: My PB's being weird again on Twitpic

Any help is appreciated.
    04-20-13 02:00 PM
    Hi there,

Check out this thread here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=752397

You've likely accidentally caused these items to disappear. It's a known bug and there is a fix for it. You're going to have to drag ALL your icons up to the dock to make them all disappear - and then do a restart. Good luck, and check out the thread above!
    FF22 likes this.
    04-20-13 02:25 PM
    Are you sure this will work? And will I have to drag individual apps or can I drag up entire folders? Will I lose any documents/files/apps if I do this?
    04-21-13 07:14 PM
    Are you sure this will work? And will I have to drag individual apps or can I drag up entire folders? Will I lose any documents/files/apps if I do this?
    I'm not sure about dragging whole folders, but try it, you have nothing to lose. But eventually you do have to drag ALL icons on to the Dock and into oblivion and once they are ALL gone, reboot. It is a bug and Rim has in their infinite wisdom (or stupidity) decided that no one would remove all the icons from the dock and so chose not to fix the bug.
    Sabhie Qadeer likes this.
    04-21-13 08:38 PM
    This "dragging all things up" will most likely to work...

The simple explanation on this is, when you accidentally drag some of your apps or games and they disappear, they are not actually disappear... they're just being transported into another dimension which your PlayBook can still access provided that you will transport everything on that dimension... in the end, it will look the same but in actual, you are already accessing different dimension of your PlayBook... the only mystery now is, nobody knows how many dimension our PlayBook has...

Posted via Z10
    Sabhie Qadeer likes this.
    04-22-13 09:08 AM