I dont know why but my apps and evrperything i open always crash, i cant open 2 apps at the time cuz the one im not using crashes, for example, if im using the browser and i go and open app world, after a bit in app world i go back to the home screen and the browser is gone, and that happens with every other app

Anyone hqs any suggestions? Please help this is pissing me off
    leelaldee likes this.
    03-20-12 12:29 AM
    Do you have any Android applications installed?
    03-20-12 12:49 AM
    I do, but even when im not running android apps? That makes no sense
    03-20-12 01:16 AM
    Please help, i dont wanna give up on the android apps, but i will i have to....
    03-20-12 01:52 AM
    Check your total storage capacity, if you are maxing out try and free up a few megs. I have had some instability with android progs and usually reboot if it is constant, especially if you have recently installed new apps. Also found that some android apps take considerably longer in boot up and down, seems to affect the overall proc. performance for running other apps while in either process.
    Good luck
    03-20-12 04:05 AM
    Restart your playbook. I had this problem and posted the same question on the forums. I either put my playbook in sleep mode or it stays on. Restarting. Once in a while will help
    03-20-12 05:29 AM
    I side loaded the Advanced Task Killer application. I found that most of the Android apps do not exit from memory when you close them. They can consume enough memory to cause the app (mainly browser) crashes. After using the task killer and making sure that all Android apps are closed most of my browser crashes disappeared.
    ex_droidluvr likes this.
    03-20-12 07:46 AM
    I side loaded the Advanced Task Killer application. I found that most of the Android apps do not exit from memory when you close them. They can consume enough memory to cause the app (mainly browser) crashes. After using the task killer and making sure that all Android apps are closed most of my browser crashes disappeared.
    thanks for the tip man, definitely will try it out
    03-20-12 10:59 AM
    This is one of the reasons I don't like android and choose the pb. So I wouldn't need a program to close programs that should close themselves when I tell them to.

BTW if your player is frozen that app isn't going to work either.
    03-20-12 11:04 AM
    The player isnt frozing, it works perfectly, mainly, the reason i dont wanna give up on the android apps is cuz i paid for the guitar pro app that works great, but if they make it a native app would be much better...

Anyways, im gonna try that

BTW, when i close all the apps with the task killer thing, wont that app remain open like the other android apps?
    03-20-12 02:01 PM
    Do you have any Android applications installed?
    how can i tell if i downloaded an android app vs native app?
    03-21-12 10:42 AM
    how can i tell if i downloaded an android app vs native app?
    If you downloaded from Appworld, there is no overt sign. While it is running, if you swipe down, you will see at the bottom of the screen, a status line, with a curved-arrow at the left, icons for most-recent android apps and some other icons.

See the bottom of the thumbnail.
    03-21-12 11:41 AM
    If you downloaded from Appworld, there is no overt sign. While it is running, if you swipe down, you will see at the bottom of the screen, a status line, with a curved-arrow at the left, icons for most-recent android apps and some other icons.

See the bottom of the thumbnail.
    "Thank you!"
    Now I understand why my daughter's PB has been acting "weird" & freezing up. She appears to have downloaded many android games which maybe causing some of these issues.
    03-21-12 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD