I concede that Apple won and Rim lost. Why can't others just admit it?

Let's just hope Rim can make a come back with bb10 devices by 2015. This is the best case scenario.
    This is something I have never understood. If we're keeping score, I'd say the score is now RIM 7 Apple 5. Personally, I hope the game never ends. If it continues the consumer will come out ahead.
    05-02-12 07:26 PM
    Did you report this to the MOD's for placing it in the appropriate forum...if so, you were simply ignored (translation MOD bad).; if not, then your bad.
    This forum seems to be as appropriate as any other for the original topic, and I don't remember any reports for the thread... until a few members tried to drift it off into personal bickering and derail the discussion.

All - Keep it on topic please, keep it civil and debate the products not the people.
    reeneebob likes this.
    05-02-12 07:56 PM
    That's a bit extreme.. No ones getting rid of applications nor is anyone denying the usefulness of an application. But trying to prove that your work depends on an application is a bit baseless. Companies don't plan strategies, policies and work processes based on available applications within the app world. If a company's work relies on an application, they provide it. Otherwise you don't need it..
    Apps are like anything else you may use at work...a tool to get your job done. I agree with you that most apps are not absolutely necessary, but if it's there why not use it? To simply say if your work doesn't give it to you, then you don't need it is a little short sighted. Eg. I use Wunderlist and Evernote to keep track of notes and to dos on various work projects I have on going at any given time. I can access it across my work and home PCs, both my 9900s, Playbook, and iPad. The alternative if I use only tools provided by my work? I could use the built in notes app on my work issued 9900, but then I'm limited to that particular device and Outlook on my work computer as far as synchronized data and access to it is concerned.

Not really.. They make the hardware and OS and sell that to earn their profits. Then they make some base applications which they believe complete the core system and cover the basic needs of a user and provide that to use for free. App world is just a market place for developers to sell their products for which rim charges a conducting fee.. They are not working for you in any ways.. nor are they obliged to provide you with any application.. it might hurt their sales but maybe everyone is not trying to be the richest company.. there are bigger things in life than that.. which most apple users dont realize since sales and billions of dollars are their only arguments..
    RIM isn't obliged to provide users with apps - agree with you there. But if they want to continue selling their products, then they are obliged to create a platform where others can create apps and accessories that build upon and add to the basic functionality of a BlackBerry...look what's happening right now at BlackBerry World. If you're happy using a BlackBerry with only stock apps, then great. But I, and I'm sure others also, would like my BlackBerry to do a little more than just be a great email/messaging device.
    05-02-12 08:19 PM
    Blackberry Guy I agree with your points but again this can be turned around and say that I can accomplish all my work planning and daily tasks with 3 simple applications, Messages, Memos & Tasks. Somewhere in the middle - I don't see space for any third party app to interfere in the simplicity of these native apps. It's a fine line and RIM has perfectly bordered itself to make sure the users can work efficiently.

The ideal use of a device is the be able to use it for the least amount of time and be able to do your 'actual work' for the most part of your day. And I don't see that happening with the iStuff. Quote Thor "it should save your time and let you do what matters to you the most.."

I don't know.. Honestly, I have begun to understand RIM makes products which transform into your extension.. The BlackBerrys are a part of you and that's why the defensive mode because everything against it feels personal. On the other hand, iPhone users usually comment saying that relax it's just a device.

To cut this short - I don't think Apple is Genius. If they were then they would have created BBM to be able to communicate with a communication device..

No matter how made up this may sound.. but the iPhone is actually considered an expensive toy in my country and BlackBerry means business..

20 Keys of speed dial, Smart calling, Mobile conferencing, Native applications like Calendar, Tasks, Memos, Wallet, Password keeper, IM like BBM, Secure Native E-mail & all communication via RIM NOC, Native leisure and business applications provided by RIM, Full touch screen and physical keyboard, Bridge connectivity to native apps, Always-on 3G connectivity forwarded to tab, Flash browser, Call logs upto +1000 history, OTA device security (Protect), Remote backup, Remote restore, Personal identification number, secure BB ID (sans credit card), Secure Bluetooth, Media Server, Wireless remote access to tab (sans cloud), Micro-HDMI, Encryption, Native (free) DocsToGo, Native free Blackberry Travel, Native Twitter, Native Facebook, Native IM, Native Podcasts, Native BBM Music, Native Social Feeds, TrackPad, Application Management, Carrier Specific OS, Unlimited 3G carrier plan (only for BB in my country), Profile management, Mobile Hotspot, Convenience Key, Best PIM, Native Messages Application (extra-ordinary), Native file browser, Seamless Windows PC connectivity, Windows media player sync, iTunes sync, Desktop manager media sync, USB Storage, Drag-n-Drop enabled, Web connected Music & media player, 8GB internal storage + 16GB extendable memory card, Wireless storage sharing between tab+bb, Electronic Arts featured games, BES connectivity, Secure Wi-Fi, HD video recording, 5mp auto-focus flash camera, Native QR pairing, BBM Groups, Secure PIN messaging, Themes, Message categorization, AutoText, Universal search, Application Quick Switch, Multiple BBM Chat, Voice-note chat, BBM Connected Apps, Advanced Application permission, Integrated modem Mobile Internet, Wi-Fi Music sync, Holster settings, Fb twitter email text bbm integration into native contacts, .................................................. ..... and so much f8kin more..

I think they really mean business when you get all this by just buying a BlackBerry device. (yes I tried recollecting what I do with my BB devices and this is the list I came up with, the integration and ease of access is so tight that one would not realize the ability of this device.)

Ps. My phone has been smacked on the floor by my beloved so it's damaged and curved from one side but the slider mechanism has not given way. Phone has been dropped by me on several occasions but only minor body damage, the keypad has taken it's good share of abuse but the keys feel like heaven and the display lives up even on the sunniest of days. Build quality and reliability means something when you're a power user.

So I can easily conclude that RIM is genius because their beauty and smartness is hidden.. They don't rely on 3rd Party to get the job done. They have made a device and provided a complete package (mind you with their OWN time and money and not 3rd party).. For you to demand more of RIM and not accept what they are providing is (sorry to say it) but sheep mentality.. You have not yet learnt the ways of BlackBerry and are influenced by social culture and demands of wanting what is not required.

Ever wondered why Torch 9810 is missing NFC but Bold 9790 has one? (both OS7.1 gen).. or Torch 9810 has HD recording and the Bold 9790 is missing that? It's called smart thinking.. Analyzing the demands and wants of a customer and providing them with what they would need.. I own the 9810 and would never use the NFC (it would be limited usage to me since I don't rely on credit cards, or i always have big files to share which get done through other faster modes).. but my brother uses a 9790 (his choice of a perfect blackberry over 9900) and he uses a lot of credit cards and has many single images or web pages to share.. He never recorded video is last 5 years and was happy to have NFC over hd recording whereas I click lots of pictures and do video recording. It's RIM studying and identifying their customers. Not build a phone for Tom, D1ck n Harry.
    Last edited by varunsain; 05-03-12 at 01:12 AM.
    sam_b77 likes this.
    05-03-12 12:51 AM
    I said I use Skype to discuss(brief) projects and presentations. I'm not giving presentations via Skype. I don't understand why you guys/gals can't grasp that concept.

Sent from my IPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    I think its because you said it was a great productivity app... but you are using it as a phone.

If you arent showing them graphs or anything like that then the only difference between using skype and the regular phone call is that they can see your face... which can be couter productive if they say something stupid and you give them the face and then they ask what that was for... then you have to explain that and it may take 2 minutes
    ... but if you were just on the phone you would have saved 2 minutes. So in a way, you can be LESS productive if you use skype like that.
    05-03-12 01:08 AM
    Blackberry Guy I agree with your points but again this can be turned around and say that I can accomplish all my work planning and daily tasks with 3 simple applications, Messages, Memos & Tasks. Somewhere in the middle - I don't see space for any third party app to interfere in the simplicity of these native apps. It's a fine line and RIM has perfectly bordered itself to make sure the users can work efficiently.

The ideal use of a device is the be able to use it for the least amount of time and be able to do your 'actual work' for the most part of your day. And I don't see that happening with the iStuff. Quote Thor "it should save your time and let you do what matters to you the most.."

I don't know.. Honestly, I have begun to understand RIM makes products which transform into your extension.. The BlackBerrys are a part of you and that's why the defensive mode because everything against it feels personal. On the other hand, iPhone users usually comment saying that relax it's just a device.

To cut this short - I don't think Apple is Genius. If they were then they would have created BBM to be able to communicate with a communication device..

No matter how made up this may sound.. but the iPhone is actually considered an expensive toy in my country and BlackBerry means business..

20 Keys of speed dial, Smart calling, Mobile conferencing, Native applications like Calendar, Tasks, Memos, Wallet, Password keeper, IM like BBM, Secure Native E-mail & all communication via RIM NOC, Native leisure and business applications provided by RIM, Full touch screen and physical keyboard, Bridge connectivity to native apps, Always-on 3G connectivity forwarded to tab, Flash browser, Call logs upto +1000 history, OTA device security (Protect), Remote backup, Remote restore, Personal identification number, secure BB ID (sans credit card), Secure Bluetooth, Media Server, Wireless remote access to tab (sans cloud), Micro-HDMI, Encryption, Native (free) DocsToGo, Native free Blackberry Travel, Native Twitter, Native Facebook, Native IM, Native Podcasts, Native BBM Music, Native Social Feeds, TrackPad, Application Management, Carrier Specific OS, Unlimited 3G carrier plan (only for BB in my country), Profile management, Mobile Hotspot, Convenience Key, Best PIM, Native Messages Application (extra-ordinary), Native file browser, Seamless Windows PC connectivity, Windows media player sync, iTunes sync, Desktop manager media sync, USB Storage, Drag-n-Drop enabled, Web connected Music & media player, 8GB internal storage + 16GB extendable memory card, Wireless storage sharing between tab+bb, Electronic Arts featured games, BES connectivity, Secure Wi-Fi, HD video recording, 5mp auto-focus flash camera, Native QR pairing, BBM Groups, Secure PIN messaging, Themes, Message categorization, AutoText, Universal search, Application Quick Switch, Multiple BBM Chat, Voice-note chat, BBM Connected Apps, Advanced Application permission, Integrated modem Mobile Internet, Wi-Fi Music sync, Holster settings, Fb twitter email text bbm integration into native contacts, .................................................. ..... and so much f8kin more..

I think they really mean business when you get all this by just buying a BlackBerry device. (yes I tried recollecting what I do with my BB devices and this is the list I came up with, the integration and ease of access is so tight that one would not realize the ability of this device.)

Ps. My phone has been smacked on the floor by my beloved so it's damaged and curved from one side but the slider mechanism has not given way. Phone has been dropped by me on several occasions but only minor body damage, the keypad has taken it's good share of abuse but the keys feel like heaven and the display lives up even on the sunniest of days. Build quality and reliability means something when you're a power user.

So I can easily conclude that RIM is genius because their beauty and smartness is hidden.. They don't rely on 3rd Party to get the job done. They have made a device and provided a complete package (mind you with their OWN time and money and not 3rd party).. For you to demand more of RIM and not accept what they are providing is (sorry to say it) but sheep mentality.. You have not yet learnt the ways of BlackBerry and are influenced by social culture and demands of wanting what is not required.

Ever wondered why Torch 9810 is missing NFC but Bold 9790 has one? (both OS7.1 gen).. or Torch 9810 has HD recording and the Bold 9790 is missing that? It's called smart thinking.. Analyzing the demands and wants of a customer and providing them with what they would need.. I own the 9810 and would never use the NFC (it would be limited usage to me since I don't rely on credit cards, or i always have big files to share which get done through other faster modes).. but my brother uses a 9790 (his choice of a perfect blackberry over 9900) and he uses a lot of credit cards and has many single images or web pages to share.. He never recorded video is last 5 years and was happy to have NFC over hd recording whereas I click lots of pictures and do video recording. It's RIM studying and identifying their customers. Not build a phone for Tom, n Harry.
    you will get trolled. I will do my best to help you... lol
    05-03-12 01:09 AM

Ever wondered why Torch 9810 is missing NFC but Bold 9790 has one? (both OS7.1 gen).. or Torch 9810 has HD recording and the Bold 9790 is missing that? It's called smart thinking.. Analyzing the demands and wants of a customer and providing them with what they would need.. I own the 9810 and would never use the NFC (it would be limited usage to me since I don't rely on credit cards, or i always have big files to share which get done through other faster modes).. but my brother uses a 9790 (his choice of a perfect blackberry over 9900) and he uses a lot of credit cards and has many single images or web pages to share.. He never recorded video is last 5 years and was happy to have NFC over hd recording whereas I click lots of pictures and do video recording. It's RIM studying and identifying their customers. Not build a phone for Tom, D1ck n Harry.
    Well said my friend, very well said. You hit the nail right in the head.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-03-12 01:40 AM
    Your usage case of the device varies from mine. Going back to my example of using Evernote and Wunderlist, I realize that Notes and Tasks provide the same basic functions. It also syncs through our BES at work and I call pull all the info up via Outlook on the PC sitting in my office. You've said it yourself, they're simple. But i need a little more than that. What Evernote and Wunderlist do is expand upon the basic functions of Notes and Tasks by being able to handle different types of attachments and sync across devices and platforms as well, so i can access my work related info wherever, whenever, and on whatever (PC, tablet, smartphone). I'm not chained to a desk, and am often on the road, or working from my home, so this ability is important to me as a tool to do my job.

I'm not saying you're wrong, or that I'm right. All I'm pointing out is we all use our devices differently, and there's no right or wrong way to do so....just whatever gets the job done for you.
    05-03-12 02:14 AM

Varunsain u probably forgot to mention:
    This was all typed on ur BB
    05-03-12 02:40 AM
    its funny how some user talking bad about apple. i think they just frustrated d
    that blackberry doesnt offer so many apps like apple and android.

and yes its all about apps. try to use your computer without any app.

i mean what is blackberry offering in app world is just crap. example some highly rated ebokk reader. i bought this for my playbook and i call it highly rated crap. flipping pages takes somethimes couple of seconds. horrible apps.

there are also couple of file managers in app world but they are all very similar, offering only basic operations. where is network browsing, unarchiving etc. ????

but you must live with this because there is simply nothing out there.

yes f****** apple brainwashing the people, and who needs all the apps like apple users.

we have the best tablet on the world with best hardware with zero usefull apps but we can use great browser.
    05-03-12 03:54 AM
    is not about the number of apps they have but the quality and the choices you have, I have playbook and and if I want some nice kids learning app there is only a handful selection and they are so overprice it makes me sick, or the books 7 euro for a book F**of.
    I do love my playbook but true is the apps I would use are not there. Why does it have GPS if there is not satnaw app, same can be say about cameras and Skype/Yahoo/Fring app all we get is video chat with other playboook user not good enough. at this moment I use it as a book reader better then Kindle Fire and internet portal but that is all.
    05-03-12 05:52 AM
    is not about the number of apps they have but the quality and the choices you have, I have playbook and and if I want some nice kids learning app there is only a handful selection and they are so overprice it makes me sick, or the books 7 euro for a book F**of.
    I do love my playbook but true is the apps I would use are not there. Why does it have GPS if there is not satnaw app, same can be say about cameras and Skype/Yahoo/Fring app all we get is video chat with other playboook user not good enough. at this moment I use it as a book reader better then Kindle Fire and internet portal but that is all.
    If that is all you use your PB for, then you got way more then your money's worth, compared to similarly priced tablets and e-readers.
    05-03-12 06:12 AM
    You are correct with iPod and iTunes that put them on the map. It was/is the $ maker for Apple. I have a friend who has an iPad and can't stand the thing, he also went from BB phone to an Android and HATES it. Only reason he has his iPad is because his company gave it to him and as far as the phone, he thought it would be a nice change and has told me it's been nothing but an expense and annoying. I must say that I have questioned myself about getting an iphone....I just can't break away from the stability of Blackberry and now the Playbook which I know will do something better. Someone earlier had mentioned about TONS of apps. Who really needs 'tons' apps? I mean, what does your house look like? I keep my OS clean, like I keep my house clean. I don't have time for tons of apps. I use what I need to use and that's about it. I may enjoy a game here and there, but I'd rather shoot pictures or take a video for family when given the time.
    05-03-12 09:29 AM
    I don't think a company can hide for long behind the shadows of successful apps.. Just saying
    05-03-12 11:38 AM
    I don't think a company can hide for long behind the shadows of successful apps.. Just saying
    That maybe debatable, but it is clear that a mobile manufacturer cannot compete without having at least a good stable of successful apps.

Thankfully, RIM isn't waiting in that regards.
    05-03-12 11:42 AM
    Flipped on bluetooth on my pb & bb & then turned on the bridge. Bam - instant connection between them (I used to have to wait a few seconds before the recent updates) & I was able to access my bb from my pb. Bridge is genius enough for me. Awesome!
    05-03-12 11:43 AM
    Someone earlier had mentioned about TONS of apps. Who really needs 'tons' apps? I mean, what does your house look like? I keep my OS clean, like I keep my house clean. I don't have time for tons of apps. I use what I need to use and that's about it. I may enjoy a game here and there, but I'd rather shoot pictures or take a video for family when given the time.
    Why are the people here every time talking about tons of apps when we talking about apple. Do you really think that iOS users have tons of apps installed??? Well I don't. Is it bad that app store has lot of apps offering?
    I don't understand what's your point.

And finally why you always comparing bb with apple. I don't get it.
    05-03-12 11:51 AM
    Someone earlier had mentioned about TONS of apps. Who really needs 'tons' apps? I mean, what does your house look like? I keep my OS clean, like I keep my house clean. I don't have time for tons of apps. I use what I need to use and that's about it. I may enjoy a game here and there, but I'd rather shoot pictures or take a video for family when given the time.
    Nobody needs tons of apps, but the ones you need are going to be different for every person.

You state that you use what you need to use, and that's about it. What you need to use is not going to be the same as somebody else. If there's a ton available, the odds that what you want/need is going to be there are pretty good.

Skype is a great example for this. Do you need it? Maybe not. Do I need it? Definitely not. Might I need (not want) it at sometime in the future? Probably. Are there a lot of people out there who have a serious need for it *today*? Yes.

It might be the biggest example, but it's still just one app.
    05-03-12 11:53 AM
    @Forum Mods, why is there a question mark "?" after my title? When I created the thread, I wasn't doubting what I was saying...
    05-03-12 10:35 PM
    Care to explain the statement then?
    05-04-12 12:04 AM
    Your usage case of the device varies from mine. Going back to my example of using Evernote and Wunderlist, I realize that Notes and Tasks provide the same basic functions. It also syncs through our BES at work and I call pull all the info up via Outlook on the PC sitting in my office. You've said it yourself, they're simple. But i need a little more than that. What Evernote and Wunderlist do is expand upon the basic functions of Notes and Tasks by being able to handle different types of attachments and sync across devices and platforms as well, so i can access my work related info wherever, whenever, and on whatever (PC, tablet, smartphone). I'm not chained to a desk, and am often on the road, or working from my home, so this ability is important to me as a tool to do my job.

I'm not saying you're wrong, or that I'm right. All I'm pointing out is we all use our devices differently, and there's no right or wrong way to do so....just whatever gets the job done for you.
    Agreed. Since Evernote is also available for BB, the usage you described would apply as well as the native BB usage V described.
    05-04-12 07:07 AM
    its funny how some user talking bad about apple. i think they just frustrated d
    that blackberry doesnt offer so many apps like apple and android.

and yes its all about apps. try to use your computer without any app.

i mean what is blackberry offering in app world is just crap. example some highly rated ebokk reader. i bought this for my playbook and i call it highly rated crap. flipping pages takes somethimes couple of seconds. horrible apps.

there are also couple of file managers in app world but they are all very similar, offering only basic operations. where is network browsing, unarchiving etc. ????

but you must live with this because there is simply nothing out there.

yes f****** apple brainwashing the people, and who needs all the apps like apple users.

we have the best tablet on the world with best hardware with zero usefull apps but we can use great browser.
    Out of all the apps available to me on the Android market, the Apple store and App world, there are only two which I cannot find for my BB phones....DC Circulator and Angry Birds. Everything I need and use I find perfectly well on App World. Angry Birds is there for the PB.
    Surely, if I had such an intense need for apps, I would find dozens more on my Android devices or my iPhones....I wouldn't have to "live with" the absence of those theoretically magical apps that would find me complete bliss and immense amounts of extra productivity.
    I just got back from yet another business trip. With the combination of BB Travel, BB Traffic, Poynt, and BBM, my lowly little Curve served me just as well as my Skyrocket would have. I say would have for the simple reason that my Skyrocket's battery would not see me through the day and I haven't got a spare yet. I tried to look for a battery and they seem difficult to find.
    So, I don't have to "live with" the app selection in App world. I CHOOSE my device first, secure enough that I can use my banking apps, and that will help me navigate through new cities or discover things in places I've visited before.
    Apps you won't find on my iPhone or Android? Banking or financial apps. They're ALL on my BB.
    05-04-12 07:30 AM
    snip...The ideal use of a device is the be able to use it for the least amount of time and be able to do your 'actual work' for the most part of your day. And I don't see that happening with the iStuff. Quote Thor "it should save your time and let you do what matters to you the most.."
    Thor has some interesting comments. However he is not much of force in the industry yet for his comments to resonate outside of RIM environment.
    Well each person has their own take on what it takes to be in the genius category. But the bottom line for RIM, MS, Apple and Android handset makers is the dollar dollar bill. Seems like genius or no, Apple and Samsung are doing what a business is suppose to do in the mobile space, get market share and make huge profits.
    This is irrelevant.
    20 Keys of speed dial, Smart calling, Mobile conferencing, Native applications like Calendar, Tasks, Memos, Wallet, Password keeper, IM like BBM, Secure Native E-mail & all communication via RIM NOC, Native leisure and business applications provided by RIM, Full touch screen and physical keyboard, Bridge connectivity to native apps, Always-on 3G connectivity forwarded to tab, Flash browser, Call logs upto +1000 history, OTA device security (Protect), Remote backup, Remote restore, Personal identification number, secure BB ID (sans credit card), Secure Bluetooth, Media Server, Wireless remote access to tab (sans cloud), Micro-HDMI, Encryption, Native (free) DocsToGo, Native free Blackberry Travel, Native Twitter, Native Facebook, Native IM, Native Podcasts, Native BBM Music, Native Social Feeds, TrackPad, Application Management, Carrier Specific OS, Unlimited 3G carrier plan (only for BB in my country), Profile management, Mobile Hotspot, Convenience Key, Best PIM, Native Messages Application (extra-ordinary), Native file browser, Seamless Windows PC connectivity, Windows media player sync, iTunes sync, Desktop manager media sync, USB Storage, Drag-n-Drop enabled, Web connected Music & media player, 8GB internal storage + 16GB extendable memory card, Wireless storage sharing between tab+bb, Electronic Arts featured games, BES connectivity, Secure Wi-Fi, HD video recording, 5mp auto-focus flash camera, Native QR pairing, BBM Groups, Secure PIN messaging, Themes, Message categorization, AutoText, Universal search, Application Quick Switch, Multiple BBM Chat, Voice-note chat, BBM Connected Apps, Advanced Application permission, Integrated modem Mobile Internet, Wi-Fi Music sync, Holster settings, Fb twitter email text bbm integration into native contacts, .................................................. ..... and so much f8kin more.. ...snip
    Beautiful, handy and useful. Is it helping RIM now or for the last year? The market has moved beyond that. RIM has recognized this and is making the adjustments.
    You're kidding right? Ah Yi Yi! For you to accept things as they are means you have the same mentality as the former co-ceos. Acepting things the way they are is not in the human spirit. Check you history for reference points.

Ever wondered why Torch 9810 is missing NFC but Bold 9790 has one? (both OS7.1 gen).. or Torch 9810 has HD recording and the Bold 9790 is missing that? It's called smart thinking.. Analyzing the demands and wants of a customer and providing them with what they would need.....snip.
    Smart thinking? How is this reflected in the market place? It was the lack of analyzing that get RIM to where it is today. The media is saying this, Wall Street is saying this, numerous threads on this forum are saying this and RIM is saying this.

Some of your post was a good read, especially the functions of the BB, but other parts have the appearance of not seeing the whole picture.
    Last edited by sinsin07; 05-04-12 at 08:11 AM.
    05-04-12 07:56 AM
    Out of all the apps available to me on the Android market, the Apple store and App world, there are only two which I cannot find for my BB phones....DC Circulator and Angry Birds. Everything I need and use I find perfectly well on App World. Angry Birds is there for the PB.
    Surely, if I had such an intense need for apps, I would find dozens more on my Android devices or my iPhones....I wouldn't have to "live with" the absence of those theoretically magical apps that would find me complete bliss and immense amounts of extra productivity.
    I just got back from yet another business trip. With the combination of BB Travel, BB Traffic, Poynt, and BBM, my lowly little Curve served me just as well as my Skyrocket would have. I say would have for the simple reason that my Skyrocket's battery would not see me through the day and I haven't got a spare yet. I tried to look for a battery and they seem difficult to find.
    So, I don't have to "live with" the app selection in App world. I CHOOSE my device first, secure enough that I can use my banking apps, and that will help me navigate through new cities or discover things in places I've visited before.
    Apps you won't find on my iPhone or Android? Banking or financial apps. They're ALL on my BB.
    Well that's nice for and I'm glad that everything works for you. You are satisfied with your bb.

I just hate when other users talking bad about other company's and always something agains apple. I mean this is bb forum lets talk about bb and help each other.
    05-04-12 12:43 PM
    Care to explain the statement then?
    Read the opening post. I wasn't questioning whether Apple was genius, I was saying that in my opinion it was. So there shouldn't be a question mark.
    05-04-12 02:39 PM
398 ... 13141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD