Im having a weird problem with App World on my PB. A few days ago, my payment information was removed, and I am prompted to reenter my credit card info every time I want to make a purchase. However, for some weird reason, my country (Lebanon) doesnt appear in the list of countries on PB so my Credit Card is not getting accepted.

My payment info are still available whenever I purchase an app on App World For Blackberry Phone, and data is still available when i check appworld online. The issue only appears on the playbook. Any idea how I can fix this issue? There are a few playbook apps I want to purchase.
    11-24-12 12:30 AM
    Im having a weird problem with App World on my PB. A few days ago, my payment information was removed, and I am prompted to reenter my credit card info every time I want to make a purchase. However, for some weird reason, my country (Lebanon) doesnt appear in the list of countries on PB so my Credit Card is not getting accepted.

My payment info are still available whenever I purchase an app on App World For Blackberry Phone, and data is still available when i check appworld online. The issue only appears on the playbook. Any idea how I can fix this issue? There are a few playbook apps I want to purchase.
    Hi BB, I have an open problem ticket with RIM on a similar issue. I also have a post in the PB apps forum on this. Check my posts. If I get it resolved, I,ll add another post to this thread. I,m in Canada.
    BBMak likes this.
    11-24-12 01:07 AM
    ^^ thanks CairnsRock, i checked your thread, seems to be a somewhat similar problem, although im not getting any error, i just get reprompted for my credit card info. Kinda silly for RIM to lose money cuz people cant pay for apps
    11-24-12 02:02 AM